Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Exams Date Sheet 2018 FA, FSc, ICS, ICOM

Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE is going to announce the Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Exams Date Sheet 2018 FA, FSc, ICS, ICOM soon for 1st year and 2nd year. In the first notification, the officials have announced that the Supplementary Examination is going to start from October 2018 so that is why the registration form is already being distributed among all the students who got supply in one or more subject and want to clear it by appearing in the Supply examination of the BISE Gujranwala. Every year thousands of the students appear in the annual examination of Intermediate part 1 and Intermediate part 2 but that does not mean that all those students who appear in the Annual examination would clear the examination. According to the statistics of the Inter result, 2018 announced recently the report clearly shows that the passing ration of the students are just 60% that means remaining 40% students got supply in one or more than one subject. This could be due to in-seriousness in the education or some other fault but the fact is that they are not able to get passing marks in that subject which is just 33%. Also, check Intermediate 2nd year supply date sheet 2018.

Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Exams Date Sheet 2018 FA, FSc, ICS, ICOM

Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Exams Date Sheet 2017 FA, FSc, ICS, ICOM

 

As mentioned in the above picture the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Gujranwala Officials has already declared that the Supplementary examination for the year 2018 is going to start from the October, 2018 that means if you are really serious with your studies then that will be a great chance for you because after the declaration of the Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Exams Date Sheet 2018 for 1st year and 2nd year the examination will be started that means the supplementary exams result will then announce soon. The admission in different private Universities are still open till that date and then if you are passed from that exams or subject you will be able to take admission in any of the University you want.

The passing marks in any subject from the Board officials of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Gujranwala are set to 33% that is not anything if you really prepare yourself. So students well I must say that there is no need to wait for the Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Exams Date Sheet 2018 FA, FSc, ICS, ICOM if you think that when officials will announce the date sheet only then you start your preparation. if you do not want to lose this First chance then do start your preparations now.

Rest of the thing about the Gujranwala Board Inter Supplementary Exams Date Sheet 2018 FA, FSc, ICS, ICOM is on us because you know how much precious your time is so that is why as soon as the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Gujranwala will announce the Inter Supply Exams Date Sheet you will be able to get it from this page.