University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Lahore (UVAS) Eco Summer Internship Program 2016 is going to be start in the Department of Environmental Science in Collaboration with WWF, Pakistan is going to arrange a summer internship Program for Students During Summer Vacations. Certificate of Internship by WWF, Pakistan is recognized in 100 Countries in five continents. Not only the students of the Environmental Science but also from other discipline lie DVM, Microbiology, Pharm-D, Biotechnology etc can participate in this program so fir this purpose an orientation program is scheduled at University of Veterinary and Animal sciences on June, 2016 at 2.30 Pm in the conference room. All students are requested to kindly participate in this orientation session on June, 2016 at 2.30 Pm. All the other brochure is attached for further detailed information on this program.
UVAS Eco Summer Internship Program 2016
Additional benefits of Internship Program:
- Certification and affiliation with WWF-Pakistan, A globally recognized organization which can be used for further education and employment
- Annual individual membership with WWF-Pakistan and free access to WWF-Pakistan’s environmental library and video center for one year.
- Complimentary Passes/Invitation to WWF-Pakistan’s Annual event and campaigns
- Discount on WWF-Pakistan ECO travel tours and Panda products and free online WWW-Publications including Nature and Panda Post
Features of the Eco Internship Programme:
- Each session in 3 hours long
- The registration fee is Rs. 1000 per student without exposure visit transportation Rs. 1500 per student with exposure visit transportation
- Student across Pakistan from class 8 and above are eligible to enroll in this programme.
- Student will receive a certificate from WWF-Pakistan after the successful completion of the Internship
- Students will become individual members of WWF-Pakistan through the Eco internship programme.
Objective of the ECO Internship Programme:
- Enable students to generate an insight into the eco dynamics and challenges of the eco system
- Broaden students scope as a responsible custodian of valuable natural resources.
- Inculcate a sense of civic responsibility in students
- Give students the opportunity to become an official ambassador of WWF-Pakistan and solicit of individual members.