Goi international essay contest 2016 topics, award prize winner list and complete detailed information has briefly described here. Those who are interested to join this competition are required to lie on the eligibility criteria, and must submit the essay on before till the last date which is also written below. So before going towards those details let’s have a short introduction about Goi international essay contest 2016. This contest is organized by the Goi Peace Foundation which is endorsed by the ministry of education, culture, sports, science and technology of Japanese National Commission for UNESCO, Japan Private School Federation, Tokyo Metropolitan board of education, Japan Broadcasting Corporation, Nikkai Ins. Supported by FELISSIMO Corporation. Well the purpose for this competition is to develop and to mind build of youth in peace and their imaginations. In this contest there will be national and international youth as competitors. Each student or candidate will call on stage and will be offered to speak and to impress the jury and listeners there. Your way of speaking, way of conveying your message, and your body language will count the marks to bring you in the list of Goi International essay contest 2016 award prize winner. Keep on reading for more details about Goi peace foundation 2016 international essay contest.
UNESCO Goi International Essay Competition 2016
Theme or Topic of Essay
“Education to Build a Better Future for All”
Only the eligible and short listed candidates will only join international essay contest. The eligibility criteria is written below
- Age: age for children category is up to 14 years / age for the youth category is from 15 years to 25 years till the last date of submission of essay
- Words/ characters:
Maximum 700 or less words in English, French, Spanish or German
Maximum 1600 or less Characters in Japanese, Excluding Essay title.
Guidance and Instructions
- Essay should be in typed or printed form
- Your essay should have a cover page with your Name, Gender, Essay Title, Category (children / Youth), School, College, or University Name (if applicable), Word Count
- Essay Should be Unique as plagiarized entries will not accepted
- Essay should be written by one person
- Copyright of the essay entered will be assigned to the organizer
How to Submit Your Essay
If you are meeting the above criterion then you can submit your essay by following this process online via E-mail. Youth directors or teachers have to prepare a list of name and age of contestants and have to submit a collection of essays form their class or group via email or postal address.
For Online Submission: Click Here
Sending Your Entries via Post: At international Essay Contest c/o The Goi Foundation 1-4-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093 Japan.
Last Date of Send your Essay: 15th June, 2016
Prize/ Awards for Winners
- 1st Prize= Certificate and prize of 100, 000 Yen (Approx. US$880 as of February 2016)
- 2nd Prize: Certificate and Prize of 50, 000 Yen (approx. US$440 as of February, 2016)
- 3rd Prize: Certificate and Gift
- Other Participants will also be awarded by Certificates and gifts
Goi International Essay Contest 2016 Notification/ Advertisement
Hence all about Goi International Essay contest 2016 topics, award prize winner list. Hope you are all are well motivated to participate in this international essay competition 2016 organized by the Goi Peace Foundation. This is a good initiate for the youth of world to give their unique ideas to demolish the brutality and cruelty from all over the world. So must take a part and make your name in the list of Goi international essay contest 2016 winner.