Search by category:

Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore Merit List 2021-22

Looking for Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore Merit List 2021-22 for MBBS and BDS on Self and Open Merit then you are at the right place as on this page you will get for what you are here. Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore Merit List 2021-22 will be available on this page as soon as the official of the relevant department declares it so you have to stay in touch with this page. Allama Iqbal medical college becomes the first preference of the students who have done FSc in Pre-Medical and now want to be a doctor in the future. Most of you must have knowledge that while ta9king admission to all the Medical and Dental Colleges of the Punjab you have to appear in the MCAT Entry test that is taken by the University of Health Sciences (UHS). UHS is going to take the MCAT entry test in Sep 2021-22 and then in November 2021-22 the first selection list will be issued by the UHS official so if you are in touch with this page then you will be updated from each and every single news that what is going on in officials for the admissions in Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab.

Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore Merit List 2021-22

Click Here

Last Year the merit for the Medical in Allama Iqbal Medical College were 88.2342 so this year in 2021-22 students will have to face more competition and if they want to survive and get admission in the medical colleges then there is just one way just be perfect in everything in the intermediate result as well in the entry test taken by the University of Health Sciences on September 2021-22.

UHS Merit List 2021

Selection List MBBS BDS
1st Temporary Selection List 15 December 2021 20 December 2021
Last date for fee submission 22 December 2021 28 December 2021
2nd Temporary up-gradation List 24 December 2021 31 December 2021
3rd Temporary up-gradation List 29 December 2021 5 January 2021
4th Temporary up-gradation List 04 January 2021 10 January 2021
Final Merit List for 2021-2022 08 February 2021
Final Colleges Selection List 10 February 2021
Commencement of MBBS, BDS Classes 14 February 2021

Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore Merit List 2018

Allama Iqbal Medical College was established in the year 1975 as a public sector Medical University and provides education in medicine, nursing, and allied health science to the students of Pakistan. Every year the first preference of Medical students is King Edward University and after that, the second choice is Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore.

Public Medical Colleges in Punjab Merit List 2021-22

Gujranwala Medical College Merit List Allama Iqbal Medical College Merit List
Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Medical College Merit List Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College Merit List
Nishtar Medical College Merit List Punjab Medical College Merit List
Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Merit List Rawalpindi Medical University Merit List
Services Institute of Medical Sciences Merit List Sargodha Medical College Merit List
Nawaz Sharif Medical College Merit List Sahiwal Medical College Merit List

AIMC MBBS Merit List 2021-22

Click Here

It all means about the way out that makes the association about the UHS rules and regulations. The more medical colleges are allocated in this college as if we see the last year seat allocation of Medical students then there were 306 students that go on the open merit to the Allama Iqbal Medical College the second-highest number of students in whole Punjab Medical and Dental colleges.

The merit of Medical Colleges was calculated according to the rule and regulations issued by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Commission (PMDC) and that is 10% of the total is of Matric Exam marks, 40% are of Intermediate level Exams marks, and the remaining 50% are of the MCAT Entry Test. So only those students who according to this merit schedule will be able to get 80% or above marks can think of taking admission in the Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges on open merit basis. Well, students keep in touch with this page in order to get Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore 1st, 2nd, 3rd Merit List 2021-22.

11 Comments

Post Comment

error: Content is protected !!