The officials of the examination Department has announce the Karachi University BA, BSC, B.Com Examination Form 2019 Submission Schedule This notification is issued on the 7th January, 2019 that is Monday and according to that notification the students who are registered for the BA or B.com in 2019 can submit their examination form till 28th January without any late fee. It is notified for the information of all concerned that the date of submission of examination forms of BA/ B.com (fresh External candidates) registered in 2019 for annual examination 2019 will be accepted without late fee as per given schedule on this page. Karachi University BA Date Sheet will also be available here.
Karachi University BA, BSC, B.Com Examination Form 2019 Submission Schedule
Examination Form Schedule:
Examination Fee Schedule
|Name of Examination||Examination Fee|
|BA part 1, 2 (Fresh registered in 2019)||Rs. 4250/-|
|B.Com Part 1, 2 (Fresh registered in 2019)||Rs. 5350/-|
|BSc Part 1, 2 (Fresh registered in 2019)||Rs. 5350/-|
- Karachi University BA Exam Form 2019
- Karachi University BSc Exam Form 2019
- Karachi University B.Com Exam Form 2019
UOK BA, BSC, B.Com Examination Form 2019
The examination forms will be available at NCP/UBL/MCB counters at silver jubilee gate No. 1 on payment of Rs.50/- each. the forms and fee endorsed by the examination department’s External counter, room No. 1 at silver jubilee gate No 1 shall be deposited with the above fee in the NBP/UBL/MCB at University of Karachi campus branch.
Documents require at the time of Form Submission:
- One attested photocopy of Registration card (Both Sides)
- One attested photocopy of computerized National Identity card (Both sides)
- Four attested passport size photographs (male and female)
- Two self addressed envelopes and mention residential telephone number on it if you have.
Some Important Instructions:
- The examination forms completed in all respects and accompanied by attested copies of the marks certificates of the last examination, registration card, computerized national identity card, and two self addressed envelopes should be submitted
- The candidates of BA are advised to mention clearly their optional subjects in the examination forms strictly according to their registration cards
- Photographs must be pasted at the spaces provided in the examination form.
- Incomplete examinations form will not be entertained and such candidates will be responsible for their mistakes
- The candidates fee once deposited will not be refunded
- The candidates must clearly mention their full and correct residential address of Karachi University BA, BSC, B.Com Examination Form 2019 together with residential PTCL telephone number.