Want to take FSc Admissions 2021 in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad then here you will get the admission Requirements and complete procedure from this page as every year there are thousands of students who clear the Matric level examination under the supervision of different Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education so among all those students who have chosen the Science Biology in the 9th Class would seeking for admission in the FSc as there in the FSc these students have also two choices to pick and that are either they would go for FSc Pre Medical or FSc Pre Engineering and their students have to choose according to their own taste and attitude.
FSc Admissions 2021 in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad Requirements
Well, no matter what option did you go for but the thing is that the FSc Admission Requirements and Procedure will be the same in different cities of Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad so students that is why there is no need to go anywhere else just stay in touch with this page and get all the latest updates which may be useful for you so view the full information of FSc Admissions 2021 Requirements to this page as it is given down.
FSc Admission Requirements
- All the candidates who are applying against the FSc must have clear the Secondary School Certificate SSC Matric Class.
- Candidates must have to get at least 60% passing marks in the Matric Annual or Supplementary Examination.
- Candidates must have been above the age of 18 years old at the time of form submission in any of the government or private sector colleges.
General Admission Requirements:
- In the Public Sector Colleges, the admission will be granted on a total merit basis, and in the Private Sector, it can be taken on a number basis.
- Admission is granted in accordance with the rules and regulations as well as the general policy and procedures of the Universities.
- University authorities can reject the candidate’s application for admission on the grounds of unbecoming character or conduct.
- University authorities have the right to cancel the admission or refuse migration to a candidate at any stage.
FSc Admission Procedure
- All the public and private Colleges will open the FSc Admission 2021 after the announcement of the matric result 2021 so as soon as the admission will be announced go and collect your admission form.
- The admission form should be returned to the admission office of the college after filling it with the correct information as it requires before the due date as this due date will be mentioned in the prospectus.
- Some of the colleges will allow admission on the pre-admission entry test result basis so candidates have to be there in the entry test and should pass this.