Search by category:

NTS GAT Subject Test 29th November 2021

National Testing Service NTS has Announced that the GAT Subject test for Ph.D. programs will be held on 29th November 2021 so the GAT Subject Result, Admission Form, Registration Process, Roll Number Slip, and Test Date complete information will be uploaded on this page. For admissions in the any HEC Recognized University in the program of PhD, it is compulsory for every student that he or she has to clear the GAT Subject test which is being taken by the NTS as the complete responsibility of managing and conducting GAT Subject test is given to the NTS. So next month NTS is going to take the GAT Subject test from all the willing students on 29th November. The application form should be received from the NTS head office in Islamabad by the 21st of October 2021. After that, the provincial candidate list will be uploaded to the official page as well as on this page on 26th October 2021 and then Queries will be entertained up to 29th October 2021 whereas the Roll. No-slip will be dispatched on 2nd November 2021. So candidates if you have any query then make sure that it is being declared to the NTS official on the due date as after the due date you are not eligible for the NTS GAT Subject Test 2021.

NTS GAT Subject Test 29th November 2021

Click Here to Check

According to the rules and regulation of HEC, it is compulsory for every student who wants to take admission in any Ph.D. program that to clear the GAT Subject test so this month it is going to be held on 29th November 2021 so the result will be uploaded here on this page as soon as the official will declare it so students if you have appeared in the NTS GAT Subject Test 29th November 2021 then this page will provide you for what you are looking for so stay in touch with this page.

NTS GAT Subject Test 29th November 2021

 

NTS GAT 29th November 2021 Test Result

Click Here to Check

Many of the students have appeared in tests that have recently organized by the management now they are looking for the NTS GAT 29th November 2021 Test Result. So they are preparing while when they will announce then we will share on this page and people would download.

The format of the NTS GAT Subject Test is very simple as there will be 100 MCQ’s and candidates will have 120 minutes means 2 complete hours to complete the test. There will be 30% of the test in the general section but the remaining 70% of the test will be on the subject you choose. So be prepared for the 29th November 2021 NTS GAT Subject Test Result as if you appear in this test then you can get your result from this page easily.

Post Comment

error: Content is protected !!