If you are looking to Pak Army 34th TCC Technical Cadet Course 2022 as Engineer then you are on the right page. Pak Army is offering the young boys to join the army through the 34th technical cadet course for September 2022. All the male candidates are allowed to apply for Technical Cadet Course. The Last date to do registration is 23rd March 2022. Those candidates who are already rejected twice by the Pak Army will not be allowed to apply. This is the best chance if you have a passion to join Pak Army. If you are eligible for it, then the complete process is given in the post. Apply for it online. Scroll down to have a look at the complete procedure.
Pak Army 34th TCC Technical Cadet Course 2022 as Engineer
Pak Army 34th tcc technical cadet course 2022 has now opened and people can submit their application for joining. On the other hand, the entry test will be held in the month of September 2022. As well as the registration start date will be announced within a few days. After this dating department will not accept your application and you will be lost this chance.
How to Apply for Technical Cadet Course
People are seeking how to apply for technical cadet courses because some apply without reading the eligibility criteria of the selection and when they receive the rejection letter then they are disappointed. So now all the selection criteria and how to apply for cadet courses are mentioned and people can follow all the steps.
Date for Registration
- Starting of registration: February 2022
- Last date for registration: March 2022
33 Technical Cadet Course Registration Schedule:
|Registration||Feb – Mar 2022|
|Preliminary Test||September 2022|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Army
|AGE||17-21 years on 1st September|
|NATIONALITY||Citizen of Pakistan|
(A) General Criteria
- Age: 17 to 21 years on 1st September.
- All male unmarried citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of AJK and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible.
- Those having dual nationality have to surrender the other one at the time of selection.
Height: 5’4”, Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- All the candidates passing FSc (pre-engineering) with at least 65% marks or A-Level with Grade A to C.
- Those who have done A-Level have to submit the equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- The students who have passed the FSC-I exams with at least 65% marks and now going to appear in the Part-2 exams can also apply on the “Hope Certificate”.
- Those who have done ICS, are also eligible to apply for Computer Software Engineering.
Ineligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army as Engineer
- Those who have been rejected two times by any board of Armed Forces.
- Those dismissed from any Government Services.
- The candidates who have been convicted by a Law Court for any heinous crime.
- Those declared unfit by AMB.
- The candidates were declared unfit by any Armed Forces.
Technical Cadet Course Registration 2022
- CLICK HERE to register yourself online. After submitting your applications, all the dates and times, and other info will be given to you by email.
- After this, the candidates will report to the nearest AS & RC.
- Now, the intelligence test will be taken from the candidates.
- A Physical Test will also be taken that includes.
–>1.6 KM run in 8 minutes
–>Pushups: 15 Repetitions in 2 minutes
–>Sit Ups: 20 Repetitions in 2 minutes
–>Chin Ups: 3 Repetitions in 2 minutes
–>Ditch Crossing: 7’4”x7’4” with a depth of 4′
- A medical test will be taken at AS & RC.
- The successful candidates will be called for the ISSB test and those who will pass it will go further.
Documents Needed at AS & RC
- Original educational certificate or mark sheet of Matric/O-level and Inter/A-level.
- Computerized National CNIC of the candidate for 18-years or above candidates and B-form for less than 18-years candidates with the CNIC of father/guardian.
- 1 set of photocopies of all the above documents.
- 3 recent colored passport-sized photographs.
- Original and 3 Photocopies of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter for repeaters.
After this, those who will pass all the tests will complete their studies at the National University of Science & Technology. They will be able to select the desiring subject for their studies. After completing 04 years degree, they will go for training at PMA Kakul. So, this was all about the Pak army 34th tcc technical cadet course 2022 as an engineer. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. If you have any questions related to the post, then ask in the comment box. Stay tuned with us for more latest updates.