If you want to join the Pakistan army as a doctor then you can do that. For that, you have to fill up certain requirements and eligibility and in this post, we will be letting you know that how you can join the Pakistan army as a doctor. You can be a part of this reputable institution either by joining the MBBS section or the BDS section. You should be having any one of these degrees in your hand. We have in the Pakistan army section many of the departments in which the doctors can have their seats, they can be in the department of pathology, radiology, department of basic medicine sciences, or the section of gynecology. All male and female MBBS or BDS students can be part of these departments and it also depends upon the number of seats. Read the details and complete information of joining the Pakistan army as a doctor:
How To Join Pakistan Army As Doctor, Requirements, Eligibility
Every year many of the females candidates complete the MBBS Course. So many of the candidates work in private and government sectors while some candidates are interested in Pakistan Army. So now those candidates who are looking the How to Join Pakistan Army As Doctor Requirements, Eligibility is going to mention below and now they can follow the steps and join the Pakistan Army.
Qualification Required of Joining the Pakistan Army as a Doctor:
- All the candidates who want to join Pakistan army as a doctor, they should be having MBBS degree from some reputable university.
- They should be having a verified degree from the Pakistan medical and dental council
Other Details of Joining Pakistan Army as Doctor:
- All the male and female candidates should have the age of 28 years and they can be given age relaxation up to 35 years of age.
- The marital statuses of both male and female candidates have to be unmarried.
- They should be the citizens of Pakistan
- If the candidate is from Azad Kashmir or from Gilgit Baltistan then that candidate is also eligible to be a part of the Pakistani army.
- Male candidates should have a height of 5 feet and 4 inches.
- Female candidates should have a height of 5 feet and 2 inches
How selection is done?
- All the candidates have to pass the written / intelligence test.
- Then the successful candidates have to pass the initial medical test.
- Then the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- In the last step, the final selection will be made on the overall performance of the candidate.
This is How To Join Pakistan Army As Doctor, Requirements, Eligibility is done who want to be the part of Pakistan army as a doctor. As soon as the vacancies will be announced by the Pakistani army related to the doctor’s section, we will keep you posted.