Search by category:

Balochistan Levies Force Jobs 2024 Dera Bugti

Balochistan Levies Force Jobs 2024 Quetta announced by the officials. So that is why other complete information about the Job Advertisement Form Last Date will be available on this page. Balochistan Levies Force is a law enforcement agency of Pakistan that is operated in that province only. Well, almost 90% of areas of Balochistan are under the Levies force and the other 10% are under the Balochistan Police so that is why every year they recruit new candidates to control the law situation in the province. This Year the officials have declared the Balochistan Levies Force Jobs 2024 in different vacant vacancies that are listed below.

  • Levis Sephoy
  • Driver
No of Posts 371
BPS Sepoy: 7

Driver: 4

Last Date Update Soon
Job Type Government / Permanent
Qualification Metric and Inter
Special Instruction No
Gender Male
Age In between 18 to 30 Years
Placement of Posting Dera Bugti
Domicile Pakistan
Syllabus Update Soon
Paper Type MCQs

Balochistan Levies Force Jobs 2024

December is the last date of Balochistan Levies Force Jobs and those candidates who were waiting now can apply because this is a golden chance. Moreover, when they close the application submission they issue the date for the test and interview.

Application Form

  • Male and female candidates collect an application form from the DC office, Dera Bugti.
  • Before the last date, all candidates will submit the application form along with documents to the DC Office.
  • After the last date, DC Office management will not take the application form from all candidates.

Last Date to Apply

Nobody knows the last date of the Balochistan Levies Force Jobs which is given below. On the other hand, if they extend the last date then we will share on with the candidates.

Last Date Update Soon

Balochistan Levies Force Jobs Advertisement

Now, people can see the advertisement below and this is issued by the official.

Balochistan Levies Force Jobs 2022 Advertisement

Balochistan Levies Force Jobs 2024 Form can be obtained from the Deputy Commissioner office of the district and the last date is also mentioned in the advertisement above. All those candidates who are already a part of any government organization can also apply through a proper procedure and an NOC from the current organization. Candidates have to bring their own Computerized ID Card along with the Domicile and the educational Certificate as required for each job vacant positions. No TA or DA will be given to those candidates who appear for the Written test or Interview in the Levies Force Jobs in Quetta.

Post Comment