Now you can Join Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course 2019 Registration Advertisement Online with all the other information that is Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, and selection process is discuss here on this page so read out the complete information here on this page. This is the best career opportunities for all those candidates who have clear their FSc Pre Engineering education or have done A Level in chemistry, Physics and Maths subject that they could be a part of the Pakistan Army though this 31st Technical cadet course 2019. The registration for this cadet courses are open now so there is no need to go here and there as the registration process is online that means you just have to sit in front of your computer and fill the required information as asked in the form online and that is it.
All those candidates who wanted to be a part of this Cadet courses in Pakistan Army should keep one thing in their mind that the last date for the online registration is 25th March, 2019 as all those candidates who’s form will be received after that date will not entertain in any case. On the other side all the applications that would be send by hand will also not entertain. Once you complete your Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course 2019 online registration a roll number will be send to you which carries your test date and venue where you have to appear for your first selection process that is written test.
Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course 2019 Registration Advertisement
- Age of the candidates should not be more than 17 to 21 year old on 1st September, 2019
- Only male candidates are eligible to apply for the 31st Technical Cadet Course 2019
- Only the unmarried person are eligible to apply.
- Nationality of the candidate should be Pakistani
- Minimum height criteria set by the officials for the cadet course is 5′.4″
- Candidates should have to clear the FSc Pre engineering with atleast 65% passing marks.
Documents you Require:
- All the educational certificate of Matric and Intermediate and all those candidates who have done A level should have to submit an equivalence certificate
- Computerized National Identity card of the candidates who are above 18 years old and B form who are not above the 18 years old.
- 3 recently taken fresh passport size photographs with blue backgrounds.
- On the day of the test you have to bring all the original certificates as well as the attested copies of all these documents.
Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course 2019 Advertisement
All the other complete information is available on the Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course 2019 Registration Advertisement that is uploaded here on this page as this advertisement is published by the officials of the Pakistan Army in the Sunday newspaper so if you want to be a part of the Pakistan Army then you have to apply before the last date.