The State Bank of Pakistan has issued new currency notes and introduced how to get new currency notes in Pakistan 2018 for Eid Via SMS. Every year on Eid-ul-Fitr the demand of the new currency notes exceed and to fulfill this demand the SBP of Pakistan issues new currency notes every year. This year also the demand for the new currency notes has increased and to meet this demand the SBP has provided the fresh currency notes to all banks. The procedure for getting new currency notes is a bit complex. In order to get new currency notes, a person has to send an SMS containing CNIC number and branch code to the shortcode which is 8877. A person can get three packets of 10 rupee notes, 1 packet of 50 and 100 on a single CNIC card and Phone Number. In this article, you will learn about the complete procedure of how to get new currency notes on Eid 2018.
How To Get New Currency Notes In Pakistan 2018 For Eid Via SMS
How to get New Currency Notes in Pakistan 2018 Procedure:
A person who wants to get New Currency notes for Eid can simply follow this procedure.
- Go into write SMS
- Enter your 13 Digits CNIC or Smart Card number along with desired E-Branch code
- Send this SMS to 8877
- You will receive a message in which the detail about receiving dates is mentioned
- You have to present this SMS in that bank in order to get new currency notes
- It is also compulsory to bring original CNIC card and photocopy of CNIC card to get fresh notes
- New Currency notes will available from 1st June 2018
- Last Date to receive currency notes is 14th June 2018
On a request, a person can get 3 packets of RS 10, 1 packet of RS 50, and one packet of RS 100 notes. Fresh Notes will provide according to the availability of the stock.
How To Get New Currency Notes In Pakistan 2018 For Eid Via SMS code available on this website. You can only request for 1 time from a single CNIC card and Mobile Number. SMS charges for getting new currency notes are 1.50 rupees. Every branch has the limited quota and they cannot provide above than that quota. The detail about the branch code or Branch ids is given on the official website of the SBP of Pakistan.