Government College University Faisalabad GCUF HEC need based scholarship 2017 is inviting applications from the highly deserving students seeking admission in undergraduate and postgraduate programs during fall semester. Interested and eligible candidates have to download application form and after filling it according to prescribed Performa before till the last date of submission of application form. Here in this post you will get all details about GCUF HEC need based scholarship for academic session 2017 along with how to apply procedure, eligibility criteria, last date for submission of application form and required necessary documents. You are also informed that if any application forms that prove wrong or received after passing the last date will not be entertained in any case. Higher Education Commission HEC has initiated the great steps for departing educations to each and every of the student in Punjab, Pakistan providing need based scholarships. Need based scholarship based upon the needy students regarding their educational expenses. Students will be stipend an amount to each student and that will be enough for completing their educational expenses. Keep reading this post for further details about GCUF HEC Need Based Scholarship 2017.
GCUF HEC Need Based Scholarship 2017 Download Form Date
Eligibility Criteria for GCUF Need Based Scholarship
- Students who have got admissions in fall semester 2017
- Those students who belongs to poor family and not able to meet their educational expenses
- Monthly income of a student’s family should not more than Rs. 35000/-
- Those students who are already awarding any national or international scholarship, help or stipends amount will not be allowed to awarded this scholarship
- Applicants have to appear before the institutional scholarship awarding committee (ISAC) according to the schedule and venue notified later on.
How to Apply Procedure
So if you are eligible for this scholarship then you have to download the application form from the below given link. After downloading form you have to fill in the form accurately and attach the attested documents with this form. After this make sure that your application form is dully filled and completed and submit this form to the GCUF office.
- Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
- Income Certificate duly verified by the ilaqa Tehsildar in the case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi-Government) and by Income Tax Officer concerned for businessmen, Doctors, Advocates and Administrator/Secretary for labours (also mentioned the contact No. of issuing authority).
- Domicile Certificate / National Identity Card of applicant, father.
- In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
- Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
- Copy of last income tax return (if applicable)
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e brothers, sisters
- Copies of Medical bills/Expenditure related documents expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
- Copy of Semester paid Fee voucher
- Statement of purpose & two passport size Photographs
For further information contact please:
Assistant Registrar/Incharge (SFAO)
Contact # 041-9201301