If you are looking for HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2020 MS/M.Phil/Ph.D., then you are on the right page. HEC is a governmental commission that is now offering scholarships for postgraduate programs. It is the best way of studies that a government offers any scholarship to the students. It increases the likeness of studies and gives a positive result. There are different scholarships that are offered by different departments. Now, HEC is offering it. Before this, you must have to read the requirements for it. Then fill the form and submit before time. Also, apply for PEEF Master Level Scholarship. So, have a look down for it.
HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2020 MS/M.Phil/PhD
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- The candidates of Pakistan/AJK are allowed to apply.
- Those who have completed 16 years of education till the last date with Minimum 2nd-division or Grade-C are eligible for MS/M.Phil scholarship.
- Those candidates who have completed MS/M. Phil with CGPA 3.00/4.00 or 1st division is eligible to apply for Ph.D. scholarships.
- A maximum age limit of 40 years for the regular faculty members, R&D organizations, or regular public employees.
- The max. age limit of 35 years for all other members.
- Only those are allowed who haven’t availed any HEC scholarship before.
- The candidates who are enrolled in MS/Ph.D. after spring 2020 are allowed.
HEC Indigenous Scholarship Application Form
- You can apply online by visiting eportal.hec.gov.pk.
- There you have to fill the form and provide all the info needed theirs.
- Deposit the fee of Rs.500/- in Habib Bank Limited account no. 1742-79001334-01 in favor of Director General, Finance, HEC.
- After depositing the fee, you must have to preserve the original fee copy that you will require in the last stage.
Last Date to Apply
The last date for the registration is 28th March 2020.
HEC Test for Scholarships
After the registration procedure, an aptitude test will be taken. The roll number slips for this test will be sent to the candidates through email. All the other info about the test will be sent to the email or mobile number.
HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2020
There is a special quota for all the regions. 2% quota is for disabled persons. The final list of selected candidates will be made on merit by HEC. It is a great chance for students. It will be very helpful for them not only for the sake of studies but also for their financial strength. As there are very high fees from different institutes, that’s why it will help them very much in that case. So, this was all about HEC Indigenous Scholarship 2020 MS/M.Phil/PhD. Hopefully, you are confident about the post.