All Medical Colleges announces Admission Merit List 2011 that is firs displayed by University of Health Sciences(UHS). Medical Colleges Merit List for Session 2011 is available here .
UHS Medical Admissions Merit List 2011
- King Edward Medical University Lahore Merit List
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore Merit List
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore Merit List
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore Merit List
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan Merit List
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi Merit List
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad Merit List
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur Merit List
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha Merit List
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat Merit List
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan Merit List
Below given Candidates details who applying for MBBS Admission are given below:
- 6,717 applications were received
- 2,842 open merit
- 61 under-developed districts
- 20 disabled candidates’ seats
Preparation Of Medical Colleges Merit List 2011
The merit list was prepared giving a weightage of
- 10 per cent to matriculation
- 40 per cent to intermediate
- 50 per cent to entrance test marks.
The King Edward Medical University (KEMU) Lahore remained the top choice of the candidates with merit for the college closing at 88.2372 per cent.Allama Iqbal Medical College (AIMC) Lahore remained at the second position with last merit of 86.4009 per cent.
- The Selection List of Gujranwala Medical College Gujranwala, Khawaja Mohammad Safdar Medical College Sialkot, Sahiwal Medical College Sahiwal and D.G. Khan Medical College D.G. Khan will be displayed after few days.
- Selected candidates will be issued call letters by concerned colleges for interview
- All admissions are provisional. Admission of selected candidate will be cancelled :
- If any document / information provided by the candidate is found false / fake or fabricated at any stage
- If it is found at any stage that the candidate was not entitled for admission according to the Admission Policy of the Government of the Punjab
- If the candidate fails to report for admission and deposit fee on due date.
- If the candidate is found medically unfit.
- The candidates admitted against both open merit as well as reserved seats can only avail one seat by their own choice. They will have to surrender the other seat, by submitting an affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper, within 07 days of the display of Selection List. In case, the candidate fails to give his/her choice within given time limit, the Admission Board reserves the right to finalize his/her admission according to his/her merit and preference given in his/her Admission Form. No application against the decision of the Admission Board shall be entertained afterwards
- Complaint, if any, against the Selection List may be lodged within 15 days of the notification. No complaint will be entertained thereafter
- The Chairman Admission Board shall be competent to rectify any error or omission found in the Selection List.
|REVISED SCHEDULE OF ADMISSIONS 2011-12|
|1.||First Selection List for MBBS (Open Merit, Under-developed Districts and Disabled)||15th November, 2011|
|2.||Dues to be submitted in Medical Colleges||By 26th November, 2011|
|3.||Commencement of MBBS Classes||28th November, 2011|
|4.||Second Selection List for MBBS||15th December, 2011|
|5.||First Selection List for BDS (Open Merit, Under-developed Districts and Disabled)||22nd December, 2011|
|6.||Dues to be submitted in Dental Colleges||By 6th January, 2012|
|7.||Commencement of BDS classes||9th January, 2012|
|8.||Third MBBS List||14th January, 2012|
|9.||Second BDS List||21st January, 2012|
|10.||Third BDS List||21st February, 2012|
|11.||Reciprocal Seats||28th February, 2012|