If you want to Join Pak Army as Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2016 Online Registration then the Registration is started and the test will be from 8th August, 2016 to 2nd September, 2016.This is the golden chances for all those women who wants to be a part of the Pak Army as to serve their nation is in the blood of every human specially when it is Pakistani. So this option in best to capture so ladies you can be a part of the Pakistan Army as a lieutenant. Registration is open from 8th August, 2016 to 2nd September, 2016 as no application will be entertain after the last date to the submission of the application so it is compulsory to submit the application form on time. Candidates can register them self through two ways one is through Internet and second is going to AS&RCs.
Note for BSc Nursing:
Those candidate who gets 50% marks in the First year can also apply by submitting a hope certificate from the college of Institutions attested by the Principal of that institutions and after the part 2 result candidate have to submit result card as soon as possible.
Note for Trained Nurse:
- Candidate must be register in Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC)
- Candidate have done course like ICU, OT, CCU From any affiliated Hospital or Institutions of the Pakistan Nursing COuncil PNC
Qualification and Age For Selection:
|Type of Commission||Qualification||
|(1)||AFNS – BSc Nursing||Matric with Science – 60% Marks
F.Sc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks
|(2)||Trained Nurse As Lieutenant||Nursing Diploma
BSc Generic Nursing
Post (RN) BSC Nursing
Join Pak Army as Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2016 Online Registration
- BSC Nursing: Female unmarried / widow / separated divorcee without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses: Female unmarried / Married
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit- Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5’- 2“ (157.5cm)
- Weight: As per the Body Mass Index
- Twice rejected by the GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn/resigned/discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies institution on the ground of discipline, characters, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individual dismissed/removed from any other government service. e. Candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Documents Require for Registration:
Candidate must have to submit these documents listed here for the registration in AS&RCs
- Original certificates/detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree..
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/departments will render No
- Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment. c. Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized national Identity Card. e. 6 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favour of Director General Personnel
- Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
4 years BSc Nursing Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi. After successful completion of training, shall be granted Commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
For further details visit
nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at
Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan