Avicenna Medical College Lahore MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 is now open. Avicenna Medical College is looking for all those creative and motivated candidates who want to cater to their future with Medical sciences under a well equipped Organization. So if you are among those candidates who want to be a doctor in their future can take admission to this college to maintain Avicenna Medical College Lahore Admission 2019. The Avicenna Medical College is offering the golden opportunity for all the students to get admission in MBBS and BDS to study with Medical fields. But before getting admission to this well-reputed Organization let’s have a short look at basic information of this college, as AMC was founded in 2009 to provide the best quality educations to newcomers. It is a private sector College located in Bedian Road DHA, Lahore. The AMC is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PM&DC and affiliated with the University of Health Sciences UHS. College is awarded a degree to its enrolled candidates affiliated by UHS and PMDS. So now let’s have a look at the following procedure which is necessary for getting admission 2019 at Avicenna Medical College.
Avicenna Medical College Lahore Admission 2019 Form, Fee, Last Date
Avicenna Medical College Admission 2019 Schedule
|Start of online applications||30th September 2019|
|Final date for online admission||7th October 2019
at 4.00 P.M
|Hafiz-e-Quran Test||8th October to 12th October 2019
from 9.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M at UHS Lahore
|Display of Provisional Merit List||17th October 2019|
|Re-opening of Portal||22nd October to 25th October 2019|
|Display of 1st Merit List||29th October 2019|
|Last date for submission of dues||7th November 2019|
|Starting date of classes||8th November 2019|
|2nd Merit List||14th November 2019|
|3rd Merit List||28th November 2019|
Programs offered by AMC:
Applying Procedure for Avicenna Medical College:
- Candidates can download Al Aleem Medical College Admission 2019 MBBS Application Form Online from the official website of the UHS.
- Log in at the official page of the Bank of Punjab (BOP) mention the link as http://www.bop.com.pk/UHS/Private/Login.aspx. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- Fill the form and then submit the form after downloading at the UHS by hand along with the document attested copies. The fee for Bank processing is Rs.195/- and the University processing fee is Rs.2500/- per category of seat. All application forms that will receive other than by hand will not accept by the UHS and will not entertain for the admission.
- For more information, you can visit www.uhs.edu.pk.
Avicenna Medical College Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must have at least 70% marks in FSC pre-medical.
- Students who have passed with 70% marks with foreign educational system with science subjects i.e. Biology, Physics/Maths, and Chemistry and certified from IBCC can also apply.
- Equivalence certificate can be obtained from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman IBCC.
- Applicant must have at least 60% marks in the MDCAT-2019.
Avicenna Medical College Lahore Admission 2019 is now open for all the candidates who are going to be a doctor in their future. So if you also want to be a part of this reputed organization then this is the time to get awarded by the officials. Admission forms are available from the admission office but the last date for the submission of admission form is not yet declared by the officials but as the officials declared the final date for the submission of admission form it will be updated on this fastest growing educational web page. So stay connected with this page to stay updated about any educational update.