Admissions are open in Azra Naheed Medidal Collegge (ANMC) for the session of 2018 in the program of MBBS. So get the information about the Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2018 Form. for all those candidates who have qualified their last 14 year qualification with medical Sciences. So if you are looking for This College is attach with two hospitals Surraya Azeem Teaching Hospital and Chaudhry Akram Teaching and Research Hospital, both of these colleges are providing the facility of training and internship for the candidates who have clear their theoretical studies and ready to go in practical field as a profession. Stay connected with this page and scroll down for more information as Eligibility, Admission procedure etc.
Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2018 Form, Fee, Schedule
ANMC Admision Procedure
To get admission in Azra Naheed medical college you have to complete the admission procedure that is first of all collect the prospectus along with the admission form from the college admission office read it carefully and fill It dully and attach all the required documents and resubmit it to the same office before the last date of registration. Any admission form incomplete or submit after the deadline will not accepted by the officials for admission. After you submit your admission form get your Entry test Admittance card and be prepared for your Admission test which is the final essential step of admission taking as per the Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2018 Form
ANMC Admission Required Documents
Candidates have to attach the following necessary attested documents with the application form.
- Original Secondary School Certificate SSC.
- 1 copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate HSSC of DMC.
- Original Domicile and National Identity Card C.N.I.C. of Candidate.
- Domicile and National Identity Card C.N.I.C. of applicant’s Father or guardian.
ANMC Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates are eligible of taking admission in ANMC for MBBS who have the following Eligibilities.
- Candidates who have qualified their bachelor educations with Science subjects.
- Candidates who have secure minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates who have appear and qualify for the Entry test taken by PM&DC.
- Candidates who have complete the admission within during date restricted by the officials.
After you have done all the above mentioned procedure of Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2018 Form, Fee, Schedule and have been selected by for taking admission in AZMC then you will be call by the authorized for an interview which evaluate the candidate’s past academic record. After that the admission authority will grant a acceptance letter of enrollment.
- Last date to apply for admission is 28th September 2018
- Entry Test will be on 1st October 2018
- Ebtry test result will be uploaded soon
ANMC Contact info
Ph No. 042-111000078.
Address: – Admission office 31-Tipu Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.
17 KM Raivind Road, Lahore (University Campus)