Table of Contents
Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2022 Form, Schedule is available here. So get the information about the Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2022 Form from here. For all those candidates who have qualified their last 12-year qualification in medical Sciences. So if you are looking for This College is attached to two hospitals Suraya Azeem Teaching Hospital and Chaudhry Akram Teaching and Research Hospital, both of these colleges are providing the facility of training and internship for the candidates who have clear their theoretical studies and are ready to go in the practical field as a profession. Stay connected with this page and scroll down for more information on Eligibility, Admission procedure, etc.
Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2022 Form
Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2022 has announced that limited seats are available for intelligent students who are interested while they will confirm their admission after announcing the PMC MDCAT result. So we are going to mention the link and people can apply.
Admission Schedule for ANMC:
Till now the proper schedule of Azra Naheed medical colleges has yet not been announced by the official when they will declare the schedule they will share it on this page.
ANMC Admission Procedure
- To get admission to Azra Naheed medical college you have to complete the admission procedure that is online this time.
- UHS Private Medical Colleges Admissions 2022 for Azra Naheed Medical College has set an online admission system.
- The applicant should have to visit http://www.bop.com.pk/UHS/Private/Login.aspx which is the official page of Bank of Punjab. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- After you log in to the UHS Bank of Punjab application, complete the documents and required information in the form. Visit any nearest BOP branch in Pakistan for a Biometric verification and fee processing system of Rs.195/- per student and also an admission processing fee of Rs.2500/- per program which is not refundable.
- Private Sector Medical And Dental Institutes have the same procedure to apply for the www.uhs.edu.pk. Aggregate marks are divided as the best feature through the schedule means the Matric and equal exam has a weightage of 10 percent. FSC and the Equal exam weightage is 40 percent. Admission test weightage of 50 percent.
ANMC Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates are eligible of taking admission to ANMC for MBBS who have the following Eligibilities.
- Candidate must have at least 70% marks in the FSC with pre-medical.
- The candidate must have scored 60% marks in the MDCAT-2022 taken by UHS.
- For A-level students, the minimum score is 70% in the three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Maths.
- Candidates (He/ She ) having a foreign certificate equivalent to F. Sc (pre-Medical) then they are eligible if they bring the certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- Foreign candidates must have passed SAT-II or MCAT with the foreign system.
That’s all about the admissions for Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS admissions 2022. If you had already applied for admission then you have to wait for some time because the Merit Lists will be displayed for the admissions as mentioned above. The Merit list will assure your admission to the College. So keep yourself connected with us. We will keep you updated about all the latest news about Education.
A.a sir please tell me fee structure for MBBS and when admissions will be open ? ?
assalam o alaikum!
matric marks : 961
fsc pre-medical marks : 930
Mcat : 900
can i get admission in ANMC and some sort of scholarship?
assalam w kom sir .my name is zia ullah wazir I’m from fata .I had done my fsc .and I want to study in mbbs and my matric 77 .42 markes and in intermediate I had got 82.45 % .tell me all fee structure and procedures of and their date
Fee Schedule got changed for this year and is not have uploaded online. …
Kya full scholarship per admission milta ha?
ANd kya RETIRED ARMY Soldiers k bachon ko scholarship mlti ha?
My fsc %age is 72.909,,,,,entrance 41%age nd matric 86%……..can i got admission in ANMC ?
My fsc %age is 72.909,,,matric 86% aur entrance 42%,,,,,,,,,,can I got admission in ANMC??????plzz reply fast
Sir I got 793 marks in matric, 903 in matric and 457 in entrance…can I got admission in azra naheed medical college……..plzz reply must
sir apky college main admission kb tak open hain kindly bta dain
Sir ap ka entry test kb hai ????
sir admissions kb tk open hn
I got 50 % marks in fsc nd not given mcat so can i get admission it ?
sir mbbs k admission kb se open ho rhay hn???
Open hain is waqt ap form le sakte ho university se..
sir nts ki base py DPT mai admission mill jaye ga?
sir please tell me that weather their is any scolar ship for fata students