Table of Contents
Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2023 Form, Schedule is available here. So get the information about the Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2023 Form from here. For all those candidates who have qualified for their last 12-year qualification in Medical Sciences. So if you are looking for This College is attached to two hospitals Suraya Azeem Teaching Hospital and Chaudhry Akram Teaching and Research Hospital, Both of these colleges provide the facility of training and internship for the candidates who have clear their theoretical studies and are ready to go in practical field as profession. Stay connected with this page and scroll down for more information on Eligibility, Admission procedures, etc.
Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2023 Form
Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2023 has announced that limited seats are available for intelligent students who are interested and they will confirm their admission after announcing the UHS MDCAT result. So we are going to mention the link and people can apply.
|Online Admission Start Date
|16 October 2023
|31 October 2023
|Provisional Merit List
|2nd January 2024
|Final Merit List
|5th January 2023
“Merit List Schedule”
|First College Wise List
|8th January 2024
|12th February 2024
|Last Date of Submission of College Fee at BOP
|11th January 2024
|15th February 2024
|2nd Merit List
|15th January 2024
|16th February 2024
|3rd Merit List
|22nd January 2024
|22nd February 2024
|Commencement of Classes
|1st February 2024
|1st March 2024
“Merit Calculation Formula”
|Matriculation / SSC / Equivalent
|F.Sc / HSSC Pre-Medical / Equivalent
Admission Schedule for ANMC:
Now the proper schedule of Azra Naheed Medical Colleges has yet not been announced by the official When they will declare the schedule they will share it on this page.
ANMC Admission Procedure
- To get admission to Azra Naheed Medical College you have to complete the admission procedure that is online this time.
- UHS Private Medical Colleges Admissions 2023 for Azra Naheed Medical College has set up an online admission system.
- The applicant should visit http://www.bop.com.pk/UHS/Private/Login.aspx which is the official page of the Bank of Punjab. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- After you log in to the UHS Bank of Punjab application, complete the documents and required information in the form. Visit any nearest BOP branch in Pakistan for a Biometric verification and fee processing system of Rs.195/- per student and also an admission processing fee of Rs.2500/- per program which is not refundable.
- Private Sector Medical And Dental Institutes have the same procedure to apply for the pmdc.pk. Aggregate marks are divided as the best feature through the schedule means the Matric and equal exam has a weightage of 10 percent. FSC and the Equal exam weightage is 40 percent. Admission test weightage of 50 percent.
ANMC Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates are eligible for admission to ANMC for MBBS who have the following Eligibilities.
- Candidate must have at least 70% marks in the FSC with pre-medical.
- The candidate must have scored 60% marks in the MDCAT-2023 taken by UHS.
- For A-level students, the minimum score is 70% in the three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Maths.
- Candidates (He/ She ) having a foreign certificate equivalent to F. Sc (pre-Medical) then they are eligible if they bring the certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- Foreign candidates must have passed the SAT-II or MCAT with the foreign system.
That’s all about the admissions for Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS admissions 2023. If you have already applied for admission then you have to wait for some time because the Merit Lists will be displayed for the admissions as mentioned above. The Merit list will ensure your admission to the College. So keep yourself connected with us. We will keep you updated about all the latest news about Education.