Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2019 Form, Schedule is available here. So get the information about the Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2019 Form from here. For all those candidates who have qualified their last 12-year qualification with medical Sciences. So if you are looking for This College is attached with two hospitals Suraya Azeem Teaching Hospital and Chaudhry Akram Teaching and Research Hospital, both of these colleges are providing the facility of training and internship for the candidates who have clear their theoretical studies and ready to go in the practical field as a profession. Stay connected with this page and scroll down for more information as Eligibility, Admission procedure, etc.
Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2019 Form Schedule
Admission Schedule for ANMC:
|Online admission starting date||30th September 2019
at 9:00 AM
|Last Date for the application form||07th October 2019
at 4:00 PM
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||8th to 12th October 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||17th October 2019|
|Admission link will be re-opened for Submit Preference Order for College||22nd to 25th October 2019|
|1st Merit List for MBBS/BDS||29th October 2019|
|Fee Submission deadline||7th November 2019|
|Starting Date for classes||8th November 2019|
|2nd Merit List for MBBS/BDS Programs||14th November 2019|
|3rd Merit List for MBBS/BDS Programs||28th November 2019|
ANMC Admission Procedure
- To get admission to Azra Naheed medical college you have to complete the admission procedure that is online this time.
- UHS Private Medical Colleges Admissions 2019 for Azra Naheed Medical College has set an online admission system.
- The applicant should have to visit http://www.bop.com.pk/UHS/Private/Login.aspx which is the official page of Bank of Punjab. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- After you log in to the UHS Bank of Punjab application, complete the documents and required information in the form. Visit any nearest BOP branch in Pakistan for a Biometric verification and fee processing system of Rs.195/- per student and also an admission processing fee of Rs.2500/- per program which is not refundable.
- Private Sector Medical And Dental Institutes have the same procedure to apply for the www.uhs.edu.pk. Aggregate marks are divided as the best feature through the schedule means the Matric and equal exam has a weight age of 10 percent. FSC and the Equal exam weight age is 40 percent. Admission test weight age of 50 percent.
ANMC Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates are eligible of taking admission to ANMC for MBBS who have the following Eligibilities.
- Candidate must have at least 70% marks in the FSC with pre-medical.
- The candidate must have scored 60% marks in the MDCAT-2019 taken by UHS.
- For A-level students, the minimum score is 70% in the three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Maths.
- Candidates (He/ She ) having the foreign certificate equivalent to F. Sc (pre-Medical) then they are eligible if they bring the certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- Foreign candidates must have passed SAT-II or MCAT with the foreign system.
Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS Admission 2019
That’s all about the admissions for Azra Naheed Medical College MBBS admissions 2019. If you had already applied for the admission then you have to wait for some time because the Merit Lists will be displayed for the admissions as mentioned above. The Merit list will assure your admission to the College. So keep yourself connected with us. We will keep you updated about all the latest news about Education.
ANMC Contact info
Ph No. 042-111000078.
Address: – Admission office 31-Tipu Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.
17 KM Raivind Road, Lahore (University Campus)