Table of Contents
The provincial school of nursing has announced Balochistan Female Nursing Admission in Quetta 2022. All students can now avail this opportunity and can take Admission to three years general nursing course, and a one-year midwifery course at Bolan Medical Complex Hospital Quetta. Admission is now open and all interested students can apply before the last date. Admission will be granted on a merit basis and it takes pre-admission entry tests from applicants. All candidates who have at least 50% or above marks in F.SC pre-medical or have 55% marks in Matric are allowed to take admission. Admission will on a merit basis but there is a 5% quota for minority students too. Students who belong to Quetta will prefer these jobs. So apply to Best Nursing Colleges in Balochistan. During these courses, students will get scholarships according to government policy. To apply for Balochistan Female Nursing Admission In Quetta 2022 today.
|Registration Last Date||10 March 2022|
|Written Test Date||14 March 2022|
|Interview Date||16 March 2022|
Balochistan Female Nursing Admission in Quetta 2022
Balochistan Female Nursing Admission in Quetta 2022 has been announced as well those candidates who are interested or waiting for admission now can apply before 10 march 2022 because this is the last date of application submission. Some the people are seeking the Nursing College in Balochistan.
- Students having at least 50% marks in F.Sc pre-medical can take admission.
- It is compulsory to have at least 55% marks in Matric with science.
- The minimum age for admission is 15 years and the maximum age for admission is 30 years and there will no relaxation in the age limit.
- It is also compulsory to submit a character certificate signed by the head of the institute for admission.
- Admission will be granted on a merit basis however there is a 5% quota for students of minorities.
- During the course, students will get scholarships according to the scholarship policy of the course.
- Both male and female students can apply for these courses.
- It is compulsory to submit a domicile for admission and those students who have a domicile of Balochistan will be preferred for these admissions.
- Those who are doing the job or getting the education from other universities or colleges cannot apply for admission in case they are found guilty after admission their admission will suspend.
Last Date to Apply
The last date for the application submissions is 10 March 2022 and after this date admission form will not be acceptable. Further, if an institute extends the last date then we will share.
- 10 March 2022
Female Nursing Admission in Quetta Procedure:
Balochistan Female nursing admission in Quetta is open now. The application must send along with all documents and fresh photographs to the BMCH Quetta for Balochistan Female Nursing Admission in Quetta 2022. Applications without documents will not accept by the officials. Married females and those who have done Matric with arts subjects can not apply for these courses.
This is the complete information about Balochistan Female Nursing Admission in Quetta 2022 as well they have not issued the information about the merit list. So, if they announce the merit list or final result then we will update this page and people would check their names.