Institute of Industrial Electronic Engineering IIEE Admission 2018 Form Download Test Date Merit List and all the required instructions. So, if you have a wish to get admission in IIEE then you have to determine yourself that either you are eligible for this admission or not. Eligibility Criteria, Last Date, Admission procedure and all the required information is available here, you just need to read this entire article with full attention and response against the instruction mentioned here. The Institute of Industrial Electronic Engineering IIEE was established in the year of 1988 by the cooperation of Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research PCSIR with the Swiss Foundation for Technical Corporation. The aim for the establishment of IIEE is to provide the engineering programs in the industrial electronics. The IIEE is affiliated and recognized by the NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi and is grant a degree that is stamped by the Pakistan Engineering Council PEC. The IIEE from the time of its establishment has raised its fame among the multinational departments who are offering admissions in the graduate Industrial Engineering programs. Well, Admissions are open in this well-reputed institute and if you want to get Institute of Industrial Electrical Engineering Admission 2018, Download Application form and follow the test dates as given below.
IIEE Admission 2018 Form Download Test Date Merit List
Admissions Programs and Available Seats
Institute of Industrial Electronic Engineering IIEE is offering admission 2018 in first batch of Bachelor of Industrial Electronics; Admissions are open in the following districts of Pakistan for total 42 seats.
IIEE Eligibility Criteria
Well, candidates, you are hereby notified that only the eligible candidates can get admission for the session of 2018.
- Age Eligibility Criteria is 16 to 20 years old till 31st December 2018
- Matric or SSC qualified with minimum “B” grade
- HSC with pre-engineering subjects, “A” Level equivalent to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
- Candidates should secure minimum 60% marks in HSC.
- “A” level candidates have to bring the NED University of Engineering and Technology certificate along with the application form.
Last date for submission of application form:
IIEE Admission 2018 Merit List:
Merit lists will announce soon after test.
Get Application Form
- Well, candidates if you are eligible then you can download the application form from this page and from the official’s website of the IIEE.
- After this, you have sent this form along with the bank draft of Rs. 1000 in favor of Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering Karachi.
- National Testing Services NTS will conduct the admission test and each admission willing candidate has to submit Rs. 1000/- for NTS Test Fee to the prescribed banks of NTS.
- Any Uncompleted or wrong application form will be rejected for granting admission by the IIEE officials.
So this is all about the IIEE Admission 2018 Form Download Test Date Merit List. If you have read this article then you are suggested tothe response against instructions mentioned in the above advertisement.