Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2019-20 MBBS, BDS are announced. Candidates can take admissions in the programs of MBBS, BDS for both the male and female. The officials have revised the schedule for both the public and private sectors. We have also provided the revised schedules here. The KMC is looking forward toward those candidates who are well mannered and brilliant and want to be a doctor in their future. KMC is an admitting educational institute where students submit their applications for getting admission through various Public and Private Medical and Dental sector institutions of KPK. So if you are among those candidates this is the time when you can get admission to this reputed University to achieve your aim. This page brings updates about this admission according to the KMC officials as the admissions are open for all those candidates who have qualified the last year Intermediate examinations in pre-Medical group F.Sc ( Pre-Medical) from any institute recognized by Board of Inter Mediate and Secondary education (BISE). So to get admission to KMU you have to clear the process of getting admission. Prospectus along with admission forms are available from the admission office you just have to buy this, fill in the forms completely and resubmit it to the same office in respect of getting admission. Other information about admission is widely discussed bellow on this page like availability of admission forms, Eligibility Criteria, Entry Test, and Interview.
Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2019-20 MBBS, BDS Form
List of Public Sector Medical Colleges Under KMU
|Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad||Bacha Khan Medical College, Mardan|
|Bannu Medical College, Bannu||Gajju Khan Medical College, Swabi|
|Gomal Medical College, D.I Khan||Khyber Girls Medical College, Peshawar|
|Khyber Medical College, Peshawar||KMU Institute of Medical Sciences, Kohat|
|Nowshehra Medical College, Nowshehra||Saidu Medical College, Swat|
Admission Schedule for Public Sector Colleges
|Availability of Admission form/Prospectus||16 October 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Admission Form||18 October 2019|
|Disable Candidates medical and Hafiz-Quran test||21 October 2019|
|Receipts of appeals by disqualified Disabled/ Hafiz-Quran candidates||22 October 2019|
|Disabled/ Hafiz-e-Quran Appellate Committee Meeting||23 October 2019|
|Provisional Merit List Display||25 October 2019
|Objections / Claims submit form for Provisional merit list:||26th to 27th October 2019|
|Objections / Claims appellate scrutiny meeting committee:||28 October 2019|
|Final Merit List Display:||30 October 2019|
|Interview for open merit admissions||1st to 6th November 2019|
|Interview for Self Finance:||7th to 8th November 2019|
|Interview for Merged Area:||9th to 10th November 2019|
|Interview for Backward areas and disabled:||11th November 2019|
|Interview for Minorities/OPF/Afghan||12th November 2019|
Revised Admission Schedule for Private Sector Colleges
|Availability of Admission form||10 October 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Admission Form||21 October 2019|
|Hafiz-Quran test||24 October 2019|
|Hafiz-Quran test result||25 October 2019|
|Receipts of appeals by disqualified Disabled/ Hafiz-Quran candidates||28 October 2019|
|Disabled/ Hafiz-e-Quran Appellate Committee Meeting||30 October 2019|
|Provisional Merit List Display|| 05 November 2019
|Objections / Claims submit the form for Provisional merit list||06 to 07 November 2019|
|Objections / Claims appellate scrutiny meeting committee||08 November 2019|
|Final Merit List Display:||12 November 2019|
|Interview for Open Merit||18th to 23rd November 2019|
|Interview for Foreign Seats||25th November 2019|
Admission Procedure for KMU Admissions
- Students must keep in mind totally the procedure for submission form online.
- For the purpose of getting Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2019-20 MBBS, BDS Form the prospectus along with the admission forms are available at the official site of KMU www.kmuadmissions.pk.
- Log in with a valid username and password to register yourself to apply online.
- Select the category of the admission and then generate a fee challan of Rs.3000/-.
- Deposit this fee at any branch of MCB and Log in again to check the payment details.
- Now fill the admission form fully by providing all the requirements needed.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Any application collected after the last date will not be entertained or treated for the admission process and rejected without any argument.
- Selected candidates have to submit their fees within 7 days after the merit list.
Eligibility Criteria for KMU Admissions
Following candidates are eligible for admission that lies in the following points.
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate examination in Medical Science subjects F.Sc (Pre-Medical) from BISE.
- Candidates who have scored a minimum 70% marks in their F.Sc (pre-Medical).
- Candidates who have appeared in the medical entrance test (ETEA) held in 2019.
- Foreign candidates who have passed FSc or Equivalent education are eligible for admissions.
- Foreign Candidates must have passed SAT-II or MCAT from any recognized foreign institute.
- Foreign candidates have to submit their equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- Candidates having Domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa( KPK) / FATA / Gilgit Baltistan ( Northern Area)/AJK.
Merit Criteria for KMU Admissions
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent: 50%
- Medical Entrance Test Marks: 50%
KMU Entry test/ Merit List
The entry test was held by Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA). ETEA is an official Authority Agency that takes the test from Medical Candidates. So the Entry test taken by ETEA is essential for taking admission to KMC and the ETEA will purify those candidates either they are able for admission or not. The name of selected candidates will be displayed on the merit list. For further information regarding Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2019-20 MBBS, BDS Form you must link with us.