Pakistan Red Crescent Medical College MBBS Admission 2021-22 is open now. Those students who are going to take admission to Medical University have to do it quickly because few days are left for admissions. Pak Red Crescent Medical College is a big name among the Medical Universities. In recent years, the college made its name through its quality education. The entry tests for the University are taken under the Pakistan Medical Commission PMC. This year, the tests of MDCAT were taken by PMC. Thousands of students took part in the test. If you want to reserve your seat in the Pak Red Crescent Medical College then make it quickly and follow the announcement of PMC. You must take the following dates and months into consideration to get full details about the Pak Red Crescent Medical College MBBS Admission 2021-22. You must get in touch with this page so that you can get the latest news about education.
Pak Red Crescent Medical College MBBS Admission 2021-22
PAK Red crescent medical college MBBS Admission 2021-22 has been declared by the organization and you can apply before the last date while firstly you will apply for the entry test that will conduct the PMC then you will eligible for admission.
Pak Red Crescent Admission Schedule
|Interview Start||23rd November 2021-22|
|Closure of Application||17th December 2021-22|
|Closure of Interview||24th December 2021-22|
|First Merit List||28th December 2021-22|
|Second Merit List||03rd January 2022|
|Final Merit Display||12th January 2022|
Pak Red Crescent Medical College Eligibility Criteria:
- All those candidates who have done F.Sc (Pre Medical) or any degree which is equivalent to that from any Board of Intermediate and secondary education from Pakistan with at least 70% marks in the annual examination are eligible for admission.
- Candidate must have to clear the provincial Government MDCAT Medical colleges entrance test with at least 60% or above marks.
- All those candidates who are applying from overseas must have a passing certificate of the SAT-II/MCAT but their education will be in medical courses.
- Students who passed exams with a foreign educational institution must have a minimum of 70% marks in Aggregate in the subjects Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Math.
- Foreign Candidates must have a certified course by the Inter-Board Committee Of the Chairman (IBCC).
Application Procedure for Pak Red Crescent Medical and Dental College:
- PMC Private Medical Colleges Admissions 2021-22 for Pak Red Crescent Medical College has set an online admission system.
- The applicant should have to log in to the official page of the Bank of Punjab (BOP) by visiting http://www.bop.com.pk/PMC/Private/Login.aspx. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- After that, you will be uploaded or scanned complete mandatory documents with signed applications form at the bank PMC login page. Visit any nearest BOP branch in Pakistan for a Biometric verification and fee processing system of Rs.195/- per student and also an admission processing fee of Rs.2500/- per program which is not refundable.
- Private Sector Medical And Dental Institutes have the same procedure to apply for the www.pmc.gov.pk. Aggregate marks are divided as the best feature through the defined schedule means the Matric and equal exam has a weightage of 10 percent FSC and the Equal exam weightage is 40 percent, Admission test weightage of 50 percent.
This was all about Pak Red Crescent Medical College admissions 2021-22. All those candidates thinking of admission have to apply before the last date. The full admission schedule is announced by the officials. The dates for the merit lists are also announced. You just have to stay connected with us for further information. We are trying hard to keep our viewers updated. So keep visiting the website for more Educational news.