Shifa Medical College MBBS Admission 2019 is open now so here is the Online admission form and Merit List for all the wishing candidates who wish to take admission in the MBBS in Shifa Medical College. Shifa Medical College is a 13 years old college in Pakistan and has cleared its 9 batches of doctors who are serving the community as a professional right now. Shifa Medical college aims to provide quality education to its students. From the first day of its inception Shifa Medical College is looking for better ways to entertain the future doctors of our nation. Shifa Medical College is recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC), it is also included in the WHO directory of World Medical Schools and FAIMER International Medical Education Directory
Eligibility Criteria For Local and Foreign/Overseas candidates:
- Minimum 70% achievement in FSC/A-Level pre-medical group.
- Applicant should pass the MDCAT-2019 of any province to apply for the admission.
- Overseas students should complete their studies equivalent to HSSC Part-2 with 70% marks.
- Foreign students have to pass the SAT exam with a minimum of 5.50 marks in each subject i.e. Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
Selection Criteria of the Shifa Medical College:
Relative weightage of all the components of the Admission Process (for Local applicant);
- 50% marks from FSc/A Level or Equivalent
- 50% Entrance test
Shifa Medical College MBBS Admission 2019 Application Form
You will be notified about the schedule of MBBS admission here
|Starting date of admission according to SZABMU||30 September 2019|
|Last date to apply for admission||21 October 2019|
|1st Merit List||29 November 2019|
|2nd Merit List||12 December 2019|
|3rd Merit List||24 December 2019|
For More Information Contact:
Shifa College of Medicine,
Sector H-8/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Tel. 92-51-8463759, 92-51-8463636