The Institute of Chartered Accountants ICAP is notifying the Financial Assistant under students’ Endowment Fund 2015 for all deserving and eligible students who are enrolled for CA in ICAP 2015. Students who are registered in a RAER as approved by ICAP and meeting the eligibility criteria are allowed to apply through the proper channel. Students who have secure A grade minimum 75% marks in intermediate or equivalence also secured 65% marks in graduation or students of A level must have minimum two B’s in A level. So if you are also having chase this percentage but you are not able to meeting the educational expensed for your CA studies then you are welcome to send your application form properly following the criteria written here by the officials. This is a great financial assistance for promoting the bright and financially deserving students who want to pursue chartered accountancy education in Pakistan. ICAP is granting this endowment fund since 2007 and now eight years of have been passed and a number of students have been appreciated with this assistance and completed their CA education and now they are holding a well position in accountancy departments. Keep reading for further details.
ICAP Endowment Fund 2015 Institute Of Chartered Accountant Financial Assistant Form
At AFC Level:
- At least A grade in HSSC/ 75% marks or equivalent
- At least 65% marks in Bachelors level
- At least two B’s in A Level
AT CAF Level:
For 1st Attempt of CAF Level
- Module A / AFC passed in 1st attempt or Maximum of one failure (any one paper) in AFC level when applying for the first time after passing AFC only shall be acceptable.
After 1st Attempt of CAF Level
- All papers passed in 1st attempt or overall a maximum of two failures in CAF level shall be acceptable.
Last Date For Submission of Form:
08th December, 2015
Download ICAP Financial Assistance Form For Endowment Fund
Instruction About Filling and Submitting Form
- Must filled the column N-A in application form
- Attach photocopies of documents written in the eligibility above
- RAET undertaking should be completely attested by an authorized official of the RAET with officials stamp that is mentioned in Annexure B
- Any application form submitted after the last date will not be entertained in any case
- Any application form that is filled wrongly or correction is not allowed and candidate does not have option to send form second time
So this is all about ICAP Endowment Fund 2015 / ICAP Financial Assistance The Institute of Chartered Accountant Pakistan ICAP and we have discussed complete details relating to this endowment fund that is just like a scholarship which help students to continue their studies of CA in Pakistan. We have share ICAP Financial Assistance Form, Date For Apply, Form Submission Procedure and all terms and conditions for this ICAP financial assistance endowment fund 2015. For any further FAQs and Query you can send your comment in the following comment box. Thank You!