Eligibility Criteria For CSS Exam 2019 In Pakistan for all those candidates who are wishing to apply for the CSS competitive Exams, These eligibility criteria is listed here according to the latest rules and relation from Federal Public Service Commission FPSC the authority that conduct the CSS exams every year from the candidates. These rules and regulations changes every year a little bit so it is very important for all the candidates to stay up to dated from all the latest updates and rules if that candidates want to get good marks in the competitive exams. If you are not upto dated then it is about to impossible for you to get passed in that examination. This CSS exams are taken from the wishing candidates every year so here are the complete eligibility criteria for all those students who want to appear in this exams.
Eligibility Criteria For CSS Exam 2019 In Pakistan
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
- If you are candidate of scheduled caste then limit is 32 years
- If you are candidate from recognized tribes then limit is 32 years
- If you are candidate from AJK and Gilgit Baltistan then limit is 32 years
- 32 years if you have disability
- 32 years of age if you are service government servants
- 32 years of age if you belongs to armed forces personnel
- 32 years of age if you belongs to contract employees of government
Eligibility Criteria For CSS Exam 2019 In Pakistan
A candidate has to fulfill these conditions to apply for the CSS competitive examinations.
Age Limit for CSS Exams:
- The Age of the candidates appearing the CSS Eligibility Criteria For CSS Exam 2019 In Pakistan must be in between 21 Years to 30 years old.
- The upper age limited for the candidates will be relaxed for two years from the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Buddhist community so the relaxed age for this community is 32 Years old.
- All those candidates who are applying from the recognized tribes must have to attach a certificate to be issued by political Agent or DCO of the district. The areas of the Tribes included in this rule are Balochistan, Tribal Areas of D.I. Khan, Frontier States of Peshawar, Rajanpur District, Mardan and Hazara Division
- All those candidates who are permanent resident of Azad Jammu & Kashmir have to submit a certificate that is being issued by Kashmir Affairs Division of the government of Pakistan
- The candidates from the northern areas of Gilgit, Diamir, Baltistan, Ghizar and Ghanche also have to submit the certificate issued by the DCO or Political agent
- In case of candidate is applying from the Azad Jammu and Kashmir but it is a government servant and his service limit is 2 years or more than two years than a 2 years relaxation to that candidate is also provided by the authority so he can apply till 32 Years old.
- Date of birth will not be changed in any case so do provide your date of birth correctly
Note: Candidates who are an government employee but are in Nationalized Banks, State Bank of Pakistan, WAPDA, Regulatory Authorities or any other institution that is semi autonomous bodies could not enjoy the age relaxation of 2 years so do keep in mind that rule.
Education Requirement For CSS Exams 2019
- A candidates who are applying for the CSS Competitive exams must hold a Bachelor degree in any faculty from any HEC recognized Universities of Pakistan or education which is equivalent to that degree if have completed from Foreign university.
- Candidates must have hold 2nd Division in the Bachelor Program
- In case that candidates is not able to hold the 2nd Division then the only way he or she can apply for the CSS exams is that the 2nd grade must be captured in the master degree program and then apply for the CSS.
- The decision of the equivalence degree if done from foreign University that which degree is equivalent and which are not are in the hands of the commission only.
Nationality and Regional Quota for CSS Exams 2019
- All those candidates who are applying for the CSS Exams must hold the nationality of Pakistan or from the state of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- All those seats that are allocated on the prescribed provincial or regional quota will be decided and provided from the domicile certificate of the candidates.
- Candidates must be register under the Pakistan Citizenship act must have to attach the copy of citizenship
- Those candidates whoa are not register under the Pakistan Citizenship Act yet but has claimed for the approval of this act must have to provide evidence and submit proof with the application form
- All the candidates applying from the state of Azad Jammu & Kashmir must have to attach a application certificate which is being issued by the Kashmir Affairs Division in support of his or her Claim.
- All those candidates of the Azad Jammu and Kashmir are consider to be eligible who will provide the domicile and permanent resident certificate which is also issued by the Kashmir Affairs Division of the territory otherwise the form will not be entertain in any case.
- Domicile that is submitted by the candidates will not be changes or replace with the other city or district domicile if it is accepted by the commission.
- The candidates who marry to a person who is not a citizen of Pakistan is not eligible to apply for the CSS exams.
- All those candidates who hold dual nationality must have to surrender his or her foreign nationality and should inform the government of Pakistan before the joining of the civil service academy. one hope that you get the point to mention Eligibility Criteria For CSS Exam 2019 In Pakistan here at this page.