Do you have enough information about the Career of Human Resource Manager Responsibilities, Salary, Qualifications in Pakistan as in the modern world every organization is striving to obtain competitive advantage to sustain them in the market. So the main discussion comes on the Asset of an organization through which they can obtain the competitive edge over others. Technology and other features of assets are being copied and attain by all the organization but the difference lies in the human asset which varies in all the organizations. So recently the emphasis is being made on managing the human resource of any organization more effectively and efficiently to achieve the strategic goal and aims of any organization. So this is the main function of an HR manager to manage and utilize his or her human resource in such a manner that the organizations goals are being achieved.
HR Manager Responsibilities in Pakistan:
- Effective and efficient recruitment and selection of the employees so that the right person is being hired for the right job.
- Performance appraisal and performance management should be carried so that the employee performance should be monitored and then compared with the job requirements, so that the deviation should be removed.
- Training and development of the existing employees so that the deficiencies which are being prevailing amongst the employees should be overcome and productivity should be increased.
- Compensation and reward system should be maintained so that the good employees should be motivated to enhance their performance.
HR Manager Qualifications in Pakistan:
The minimum qualification which is required for the post or designation of the HR Manager is Masters or equivalent to it in the relevant respective field. There is no maximum limit for the qualification as one can enhance its knowledge in the various sub-fields of HRM. Masters in Human Resource Manager is the best fit for the post. In the field of masters the options which are being available for the candidates are being listed below:
- BBA (Hons) in Human Resource Management.
- MBA in Human Resource Management.
- MS in HRM functions. (Training and Development, Recruitment and Selection, Performance Appraisal and Compensation Management, etc.)
- M-Phil in Human Resource Management.
- PhD in Human Resource Management.
HR Manager Salary In Pakistan:
Human Resource Managers are one of those highest paid individuals in any organization, because they owe the core of an organization and plays a vital and significant role in the strategies and policies formulation of any organization, the salary also varies on the basis of relevant experience and expertise of any individual in the respective dimension, but the initial pay structure is being determined below:
- MBA in HRM: 20,000 to 25000 PKR/ per Month (Starting Pay).
- MS or M-Phil in HRM: 30,000 to 35,000 PKR/ per Month (starting Pay).
- Double or more masters or even PHD’s: 50,000 PKR and more/ per Month.