If you are looking for the Eligibility Criteria For MCAT Exam In Pakistan then you can find the complete detail from this page easily as Medical Colleges Entry Test is important in order to get admission in the top medical colleges of the Pakistan. So if you are among those students who are seeking for getting admission in the top medical universities of the Pakistan then you should have to attend the MCAT entry test but there are some eligibility criteria to sit in the Medical Colleges entry test otherwise every second student next to you will be a doctor. All the rules and regulations regarding the medical field and education is deciding by the PMDC that is abbreviation of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. So all the medical colleges in the Pakistan are recognized from the PMDC. Here are some eligibility criteria for all the medical colleges entry test so read them carefully.
Eligibility Criteria For MCAT Exam In Pakistan
Here are the eligibility Criteria for the Medical College admission Test (MCAT) in Pakistan
- A candidate, who has appeared in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination, provided that:
- He / she presented F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) Part-I Marks Certificate attested by the Head of his / her Institution.
- He / she provides a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute where he / she is admitted stating that he / she has appeared in F.Sc. (Part-II) or Equivalent.
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 65% Marks (excluding the marks of Hifz-e-Quran).
|3||Pharm D||5 years|
|4||DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)||5 years|
|5||B. Sc. Nursing Generic= 4yrs, post RN= 2yrs||2-4 years|
|1||B. Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology||4 years|
|2||B. Sc. (Hons.) Medical Imaging Technology||4 years|
|3||B. Sc. (Hons.) Medical Laboratory Technology||4 years|
|4||B. Sc. Optometry & Orthoptics||4 years|
|5||B. Sc. (Hons.) Emergency & Intensive Care Technology||4 years|
|6||B. Sc. (Hons.) Orthotics & Prosthetic||4 years|
|7||B. Sc. (Hons.) Audiology||4 years|
|8||B. Sc. (Hons.) Operation Theatre Technology||4 years|
|9||B. Sc. (Hons.) Dental Technology||4 years|
|10||B. Sc. (Hons.) Dental Hygiene||4 years|
|11||B. Sc. (Hons.) Cardiac Perfusion||4 years|
|12||B. Sc. (Hons.) Occupational Therapy||4 years|
|13||B. Sc. (Hons.) Speech & Language Pathology||4 years|
|14||B. Sc. (Hons.) Respiratory Therapy||4 years|
|15||B. Sc. (Hons.) Nutrition||4 years|
|16||B. Sc. Medical Imaging Technology||1 year|
|17||B. Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology||2 years|
Documents you require to register in MCAT:
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
- Certificates or Result Cards of SSC and HSSC (Pre-Medical Group)
- Four (04) recent coloured photographs (size 3.5cm x 4.5cm), Two (02) coloured photographs (size 2.5cm x 2.5cm).
- Applicant having equivalent foreign qualifications (O and A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from IBCC.
- Those claiming to be Muslim Hafiz-e-Quran, shall have to produce a Certificate in this regard from a registered Madrassa.