Schools Education Department Punjab jobs 2012 in which they require professional/Support staff. The government of Punjab is implementing and education Sector Reform Programme (PESRP) with the assistance of the World Bank to support and scale up specific interventions to improve education system. The credit includes a Technical Assistance (TA) component of US$10.00 million for the institutional capacity building of Punjab School Education Sector.
Under the programme, PMIU intends to procure the service of cutting edge professionals, officers and support staff having relevant qualifications/experience from recognized Universities on contract basis initially for a period of one year with possibility of extension under the programme as per detail given below.
Schools Education Department Punjab jobs 2012
Last Date for Application Submission is 15th November, 2012
Following documents in original along with a set of photocopy will be required, if called for interview / viva voce:
- Treasury receipt of fee deposited, or (photocopy; in case original handed over to PPSC Staff at the time of written test).
- Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen,
- Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
- Intermediate Certificate/ ‘A’ level along with certificate of equivalent qualification.
- Degrees / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates.
- Degrees / Detailed marks of Bachelor’s of Computer Science (BCS) issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentage. (For Sr. No. 159)
- Degree / Detailed marks of Master of Computer Science (MCS) issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentage. (For No. 159)
- Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
- In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
- Experience Certificate (Specimen available on web site) issued from competent authority.
- Valid C.N.I.C.
- Passport size photograph.
- Disability certificate, if “Yes” in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
- Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by H.E.C & declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned department.