Opportunities are available for the retired army officers to become a gazetted officers. Those army officers who have retired or releasing or retiring as colonels, lieutenant colonels or major having experience can apply for these jobs for re-employment. Retired Army Officer Jobs As A Civilian Gazetted Officer 2018 detail is given. Jobs will be provided to candidates on merit basis and those candidates who have EEE medical category are not eligible. Likewise, those who have retired due to inefficiency are also not eligible for these jobs. Minimum education for Retired Army Officer Jobs is mentioned in the below section. Those who want to get these jobs must have to appear in front of Special selection board GHQ at Rawalpindi in order to get these jobs. These jobs are only for three years and the period will not extend.
Retired Army Officer Jobs As A Civilian Gazetted Officer 2018
Retired Army Officer Offered jobs:
Following jobs are available for the Retired army officers in this department.
- Retired Majors (Tech Arms)
- Retired Major (Engrs/ ICTO and CMI)
- Retired Lieutenant Colonels/ Majors (All Arms)
- Retired Majors EME Officer
- Major Retd ASC
Retired Army Officer Jobs As A Civilian Gazetted Officer 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- For retired lieutenant colonels/ major , MA/MSC is compulsory along with PSC/ ISC and LSC and must have legal experience
- BE Elec/ software is compulsory for the Retired lieutenant/ colonels / majors (Tech Arm)
- All selections will be based on Interview and no applicant will be given TA or DA for interview
- Age limit for each post is also defined as for Colonels age limit is 54 years and above, for lieutenant colonels/ major age limit is 52 years and above
- Only those are eligible who have retired in last two years
Retired Army Officer Jobs Last Date:
Last date to apply for these jobs is 20th May 2018.
Retired Army Officer Jobs Application Procedure:
Application form for the Retired Army Officer Jobs As A Civilian Gazetted Officer can be obtain from the Portal of AG’s Branch or from the nearest station headquarter. Filled application form along with cross bank draft of 1500 must submit at the AG’s branch CP DTE DHQ Rawalpindi before 20th May 2018. Candidates have to appear before the special selection board at GHQ Rawalpindi at their own expenses and no TADA will be given to any candidate.