Air Pollution in Pakistan, its causes and effects are given on this page. Air Pollution is a condition in which air is contaminated with toxic chemical or substances which has a harmful and poisonous effect on human health, plant, and animals too. Air Pollution is the worst form of pollution. The world is facing one of the growing and greatest challenges in the form of air pollution. There are so many causes and effect of air pollution which adversely affects human health and the environment. Air pollution is one of the major issues in most of the countries of the world. Here below we are going to present some of the causes and effects of air pollution along with the solution to avoid this serious issue. so check out Air Pollution In Pakistan Causes And Effects And Their Solutions through this page. It is one of the major Environmental Issues in Pakistan.
Air Pollution In Pakistan Causes And Effects And Their Solutions
The density of Air Pollution in Pakistan has much increased as well this is necessary to know for all students about Air Pollution in Pakistan Causes and Effects and Their Solution. Moreover, causes of air pollution, effects that generate from air pollution and their solution is mentioned with detail.
Sources of Air Pollution
The major cause of air pollution includes;
- Vehicle Emission
- Power Plant
- Vehicle Emission: Vehicle Emission is one of the major sources or causes of air pollution for a decade. Fossil Fuel emission reacts with the air and makes some poisonous and harmful compounds and pollutants contaminate the air badly and responsible for various disorders. It is one of the major Air Pollution In Pakistan Causes.
- Power Plants: Undoubtedly power plants play a vital role in contaminating the air with pollutants. Fossil fuel burning comprises major greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, methane, and fluorinated gases. Smog is also the result of the combustion of fossil fuel with heat and sunlight.
- Industry: Our industry is also the major contributor to air pollution in more than 80 countries of the world. The industrial sector of a particular country contributes 40% to 50% in polluting the air with toxic gases such as nitrous oxide and carbon dioxide.
- Smoking: Smoking also affects the air in several ways. Tobacco smoking also kills a person who is even a non-smoker. Tobacco smoke is comprised of 40 carcinogens which are considered as the lethal form of air pollution.
- Deforestation: Forests are the natural defender of air pollution in the environment. Because through the process of carbon sequestration forests act as sinks for carbon dioxide which automatically removes carbon dioxide from the air and uncontaminated the air to breathe.
Effects of Air Pollution in Pakistan
There are so many severe and serious effects of air pollution are there on both health and the environment.
- Health Effects: Air pollution may cause some short-term and long-term health effects on human beings. Respiratory and inflammatory disorders are the common diseases of air pollution. It also affects the eyes; nose and throat, even increasing the chances of a heart attack.
- Environmental Effects: Air pollution adversely affects plants and animals and is also responsible for environmental changes in the atmosphere. Global temperature has risen for so many years due to air pollution. It is also responsible for causing the effects of ozone depletion, acid rain, and photochemical smog. Acid rain, haze, eutrophication, wildlife effect, crop and forest damage, global climate change are also the environmental effects of air pollution.
Solution of Air Pollution in Pakistan
Every matter or issue can be cured in this world by taking particular measures and precautions. The selection of air-friendly products such as VOC-free products is helpful in reducing air pollution. Limited consumption of fossil fuels such as natural gas, coal, and gasoline is the key factor to reducing air pollution. Our government should try to support clean air programs and bring awareness regarding air pollution causes and effects. Scientists are also trying to find out the best ways and sources to reduce air pollution by taking specific measures. Reforestation is also the major precaution to reduce air pollution because it stores carbon dioxide from the air which is considered the major pollutant. Hence it’s our obligation to reduce pollution in order to live in a healthy environment. So these are the Air Pollution In Pakistan Causes And Effects And Their Solutions mentioned on this page.