GC University, Faisalabad
Bachelors Degree (Morning)
Applications are invited for admission to the following Degree Programmes for the Academic year 2010-11 (Morning) / Fall Semester 2010 of the
• Applied Linguistics
• Applied Psychology
• Banking and Finance (BBA)
• Bioinformatics and Biotechnology
• Botany, Business Administration (BBA)
• Computer Science (BS-CS), (BS-SE), (BS-IT)
• Economics, Education
• English (Literature)
• Environmental Science
• Home Economics
• Islamic Studies
• Mass Communication
• Fine Arts (BFA TD), (BFA FD), (BFA G)
• B.Sc Electrical Engineering (Specialization in Telecommunication) (Minimum 60% Marks in F.Sc as per HEC requirement)
• Political Science
• Pharm-D (5-Year) and Law LLB (5-Year)
• Both male and female candidates are eligible for admission.
• The candidates who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination obtaining minimum 45% marks from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan in annual 2010 and supplementary 2009 will be considered for admission. However, if the gap is more than the above cited limit, the case may be considered subject to the availability of seats and approval of the Competent Authority.
• The maximum age limit is 22 years on the closing date.
• In case of ‘A level’, the equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad shall be required.
• Admission on various reserved seats will be granted as per University policy.
• Pre-requisitions for the various programmes can be consulted from the prospectus.
• Admission is granted strictly on merit in accordance with the criteria laid down by the University. However, clearance of UET for Admission to B.Sc Electrical Engineering & BS(SE) and clearance of entry test of University Health Sciences Lahore for admission to Pharm.D Program. Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc as per HEC requirement.
Availability of Admission Forms and Prospectus Aug. 20, 2010
Last Date for receipt of Admission Forms Sept.15, 2010
Display of First Merit List Sept. 17, 2010
Payment of dues Sept. 20 to Sept. 22, 2010
Display of Second Merit List Sept. 23, 2010
Payment of dues Sept. 23 to 24, 2010
Left Over Cases (List + Dues) Sept. 27 to 28, 2010
Commencement of Classes: Sept. 29, 2010
How to Apply
Prospectus will be available at the following Branches of National Bank of Pakistan, Faisalabad on payment of Rs. 500/-.
• Jinnah Colony Branch (University Booth)
• Jinnah Colony Branch
• Clock Tower Branch
• Peoples Colony Branch
• Samanabad Branch
• Noorpur Branch
• Ghulam Muhammad Abad Branch
The details will also be available at Information Centre (Phone No. +92-41-9200886), GC University, Faisalabad, Pakistan.Candidates can also download Admission Form from the University website and attach a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad. The Admission Forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the respective faculties by August 26, 2010 during office hours.
The details will also be available at Information Centre (Phone No. +92-41-9200886), GC University, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Candidates can also download Admission Form from the University website: www.gcuf.edu.pk and attach a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Treasurer, GC University, Faisalabad. The Admission Forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the respective faculties by September 15, 2010 during office hours.
Besides the open merit, the candidates may apply against the reserved seats (2% seats for sports, 2% seats for disabled, 1% for University staff and 1% for University teaching and non teaching employees children, 5% for FATA and Balochistan, 2% for co-curricular activities and 5% for overseas Pakistanis). However, there will be no sports and co-curricular quota for Pharm-D, BSc Electrical Engineering, BS(SE), BBA, BBA(Banking & Finance), MBA, MBA (Banking & Finance), MBA (Industrial Management) and MPA . (Schedule for the reserve seats will be displayed on the notice board of concerned faculty)
P.A. to VC: +92-41-9200670
Info Center: +92-41-9200886
GC University, Faisalabad