Here we are going to make you familiar with new process of registration of private candidate for BA / B.Sc annual examination 2017. All students who want to be appear in BA or BSc annual examination 2017 as a private candidate are informed that this year the PU officials has make amendment and increased registration fee and according to the new schedule you the increasing amount is Rs. 500 that is added in to the previous single fee and it reached to Rs. 3375/- while the double fee will be double accordingly and that would be Rs. 5750/-. The registration was start in the month of May and will be ended on 30th October, 2016. Further more you are also informed that now the PU has announced the schedule for submission of admission form for private students and that is also uploaded here which you can avail from here. keep reading this post for the procedure that will let you know that how you can make your registration and how to submit the admission form as a private candidate.
Process of Registration of Private Candidate for BA / B.Sc. Annual Examination 2017
Step By Step Registration Process
- Students can obtain the exams form HBL bank branch By Paying the Single/ Double fee for BA or BSc or also can download from the below given link for online registration
- The original HBL Bank Challan of Rs. 4000 / – for single and Rs. 8000/- as double for Private BA annual examination 2017 form
- The original HBL Bank Challan of Rs. 4775 / – for single and Rs. 9550/- as double for Private BSc annual examination 2017 form
- Students who have passed intermediate or equivalent examination in 2016 or earlier are entitled to BA / BS Examination in 2017. And Students who have passed supplementary examination in 2016 must attach the original failure certificate of annual examination 2016 with registration form. The registration form is not acceptable without the original result card.
- After the registration form must be accompanied by:
- Matric, Intermediate, or IBCC equivalence certificate.
- The attested copy of CNIC of the candidate and his / her father.
- One Original Photograph.
- NOC if the F.A or equivalent exam has been passed to the Council outside the jurisdiction of the University of Punjab
- The candidate must write a personal postal address for university record, and in the future, Roll number slips, result cards and degrees will be sent to the same address. Registration forms through private colleges, academies and care / address will not be accepted.
- Registration forms will be received by hand or by post individually. Registration forms sent by the academies and private colleges in bulk will not be accepted.
- The candidate should fill his / her form himself / herself and get it attested from a gazetted officer.
- Registration forms with incomplete information / documents and does not fulfill the eligibility requirements will not be considered and accepted and will be rejected
- Registration forms will be available in selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and Punjab University Information Cell near IER bus stop Quaid-e-Azam Campus, for a fee of Rs. 15 / -. In addition eligible candidates can download admission form given below.
Note: Only Second Prof. passed Medical, second Prof. Passed B. Pharm, second year passed Dental and Nursing/Mid wifery passed candidates are eligible for B.Sc private registration.
|Address for correspondence:||
Prof. Dr. Khan Rass Masood
|Deputy Registrar (Gen.) Registration Branch||
|Room no. 25 Admin Block, Punjab University Quaid-i-Azam Campus (New Campus), Lahore.|
|Phone No. 04299231105|
Registration Form Fee
Registration Form Single Fee
Address of Registration Branchis:
Deputy Registrar (General)