Process of Registration of Private Candidate for BA / B.Sc. Annual Examination 2013
All potential candidates are informed that the Private Registration for BA / B.Sc. Annual examination 2013 will be held at the University of the Punjab from April 16, 2012 with registration fee of Rs. 1850 / -. The deadline for registration for private candidate is June 29, 2012. With late fee Rs. 500 / - the date is July 2, 2012 to July 31, 2012. And late fee will be Rs. 1000 / – till August 1, 2012.
- Students who have passed intermediate or equivalent examination in 2011 or earlier are entitled to BA / BS Examination in 2013. And Students who have passed supplementary examination in 2011 must attach the original failure certificate of annual examination 2011with registration form. The registration form is not acceptable without the original result.
- After the registration form must be accompanied by:
- Matric, Intermediate, or IBCC equivalence certificate.
- The attested copy of CNIC of the candidate and his / her father.
- One Original Photograph.
- NOC if the F.A or equivalent exam has been passed to the Council outside the jurisdiction of the University of Punjab.
- The original Bank Challan of Rs. 1850 / -
- The candidate must write a personal postal address for university record, and in the future, Roll number slips, result cards and degrees will be sent to the same address. Registration forms through private colleges, academies and care / address will not be accepted.
- Registration forms will be received by hand or by post individually. Registration forms sent by the academies and private colleges in bulk will not be accepted.
- The candidate should fill his / her form himself / herself and get it attested from a gazetted officer.
- Registration forms with incomplete information / documents and does not fulfill the eligibility requirements will not be considered and accepted and will be rejected
- Registration forms will be available in selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and Punjab University Information Cell near IER bus stop Quaid-e-Azam Campus, for a fee of Rs. 15 / -. In addition eligible candidates can download admission form given below.
Note: Only Second Prof. passed Medical, second Prof. Passed B. Pharm, second year passed Dental and Nursing/Mid wifery passed candidates are eligible for B.Sc private registration.
|Address for correspondence:|
Prof. Dr. Khan Rass Masood
|Deputy Registrar (Gen.) Registration Branch|
|Room no. 25 Admin Block, Punjab University Quaid-i-Azam Campus (New Campus), Lahore.|
|Phone No. 04299231105|
Admission Form of Registration of Private Candidate for BA / B.Sc. Annual Examination 2013
Registration Form Fee
Late College and Private Students
Address of Registration Branchis:
Deputy Registrar (General)
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar