TEVTA First Shift Session 2012-13 Admissions
Basic Object of Establishment:
Its basic aim is to enhance global competitiveness in Punjab, through an excellence and prolific workforce by developing demand driven, standardized, vibrant and incorporated technical education and vocational training service.
Now TEVTA (Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority) has offered admission in following faculties:
- Drafts Men Mechanical
Matric pass candidates can apply for Drafts Men Mechanical, Electrician and Autocad. And for Machinist and Welders middle pass can also apply.
City and Guilds Diploma/Certificate level Courses
- Certificate in Electrical Installation
- Certificate in Metal Machining
- Computerized Designing (2D level 3)
- Computerized Designing (3D level 3)
- Diploma in Electrical Installation
- Diploma in Metal Machining
Candidates how have pass matric in science subjects can apply.
Terms and Condition for Admission:
- For regular course the age limit is 15-20 but there is no age limit for City and Guilds Courses.
- Get prospectus within office time by paying Rs. 40/-
- The last date for application submission is 28th August 2012.
- And the interview will be held on 3rd September 2012 at 08:00
- All candidates should have to come with original qualification certificates.
- There are total 83% seats from which 05% is disable quota, 05% is majority quota and 02 % is Army quota.
- There are 05% seats for TEVTA employees as well.
- There is also hostel facility.
Principal Govt. Technical Training Institute, Tehsil Road Jhelum
About the author
Leave a Comment
Date sheets 2013
|Lahore Board 9th Class Date Sheet 2013|
|Lahore Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2013|
|Gujranwala Board 10th class date sheet|
|Faisalabad Board 9th &10th Date Sheet|
|Rawalpindi Board 9th &10th date sheet|
|Federal Board 9th Class &10th Date sheet|
- Government Islamia College Kasur Admissions 2010
- 4-years Baccalaureate (HONS) In Computer Sciences At FCC
- Admission 2012 in ACCA, FIA and HAD
- Admission 2012 in FSc Pre Engineering/Medical, Computer Science and Commerce
- Admission Criteria & Fee Structure for M.A. / M.Sc or Equivalent