University of Malakand UOM has now announced Form Submission Schedule 2013 for the BA, BSc Supplementary Examination so all those students who have appear in the annual examination of the BA, BSc and after result they know that they have got some Supply in one or more than one subjects then this is their chance to clear their compartment. Supplementary examination is like a Second Chance for students so that they can take good marks in that subject and then a passing certificate could be issued to them so the students who are serious about study but accidentally got supply work hard and passed away for higher education other takes this matter in a non serious manner and the result will be the same.
Admission forms can be collect from the Allied Bank Ltd. Malakand Division Main Branches, Habib Bank Limited Chakdara, National Bank of Pakistan University Campus Branch and yes from this page too. So after completing the admission form in all aspects students are advised to return and submit the admission form according to the given below schedule:
Malakand Univeristy BA, BSc Supplementary Exams Form Schedule 2013
All those students who got some supply in one paper or more than one paper can submit their admission form till 10th October, 2013 with a single fee of Rs 1450/- For BA students and Rs. 2350/- for BSc Students. 10th October, 2013 is the last date to submit the application form so if a candidate due to some reason not able to submit the admission form till that date then he or she ha another choice to submit the application with double fee till 21st October and after that third chance and date is the last chance in front of students as they can submit the admission form till 29th October, 2013 with triple fee. No admission or application form will be accepted after that date in any case.
|PAPERS||Submission of Forms with Normal Fee Up to
|Submission of Forms With Double Fee Up to
|Submission of Forms With Triple Fee Up to
|BA one Paper||Rs.900/- (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.550/- (DMC + Exam Form+Postage)=Rs.1450/-
|BA Two Papers||Rs 1200/- (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.550/- (DMC + ExamForm +Postage)=Rs.1750/-
|B.Sc One Paper
With A,B or C,D Version
|Rs 1800/- (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.550/- (DMC + ExamForm +Postage)=Rs.2350/-
|B.Sc Two Paper
With A,B or C,D Version
|Rs 2400/- (Exam. Fee) +
Rs.550/- (DMC + ExamForm +Postage)=Rs.2950/-
Fee for Each Practical
Some Important Information:
- If a candidate want to appear in the Supply Examination 2013 then her or she has to attach copies of the Computerized National identity Card CNIC along with the three recently taken photographs.
- one application form is just for a single part so if a candidate want to appear in part 1 and 2 both then you have to submit two different examination form.
- Complete your application form with full interest and consideration. as examination center were set on the permanent address written on the application form.
- Incomplete application form in any case will not be accepted.
Fee Submission detail:
- Any Allied Bank for credit to A/C No. 0047-01-167-0001-8 maintained at ABL Batkhela Branch code (0047) .
- Habib Bank Ltd Chakdara Branch only in A/C No. 02787900060301.
- NBP Malakand University Campus Branch only in A/C No. 1-4.
No application form will be accepted in any case after the due date so keep due date under consideration.