City Law College has announced admissions for LLB 3 years programs. Students from Kashmir can check City Law College Rawalakot AJK Admission 2018 details online through this website. City Law College is a private college which offers LLB programs to students. It offers admission every year usually in the month of August and September. It has also announced admissions and students are allowed to apply for the admission. All the admissions will be on merit basis and this college does not conduct any entry test. However interview is compulsory to get admission in this law college of AJK. It is the last chance for the admission according to the Supreme court of Pakistan order so must apply before the last date. Last date to submit application form has announced and students can check from the official website. In this article, you will learn about City Law College LLB Admission 2018.
City Law College Rawalakot AJK Admission 2018
City Law College Offered Courses:
City Law college is currently offering 3 year LLB program to students who have done their bachelors like BA or B.Com. It also offers LLB 5 year program too but it has currently opened three years admission.
City Law College Rawalakot AJK Admission Criteria:
- In order to take admission in LLB 3 years programs, it is compulsory to pass BA or BSC with at least 2nd Division
- Students who have less then 2nd division are not allowed to apply for the admission
- All admissions will be on merit basis and students can apply for the admission on merit
- Students have option to choose from Urdu medium and English Medium at the time of admission
- HEC test is compulsory to take admission in City Law College Rawalakot
City Law College Admission Schedule:
- Last Date to apply for the admission is
- Entry test will commence on
City Law College Rawalakot AJK Admission 2018 Procedure:
Admissions are open for LLB three years program and students are allowed to purchase their prospectus from the campus of this law college. It is mandatory to submit the duly filled application at the campus of this college along with all required documents in order to take admission. The college has the right to accept and reject any application.