Table of Contents
The page published here about the Manjanbazam Cadet College Admission 2020 Form. The Cadet Colleges system in Pakistan is one of the finest system approaches. It means the college under the supervision of the SSG Pakistan army. The college is accurate in every aspect and there are least chances of mistakes from the start of the admission till the last date for the probability. It ensures that how it is going to be relevant to the application that is invited for the following classes. So check the admission form, eligibility criteria, last date, and entry test info here on this page.
Manjanbazam Cadet College Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- Candidates who are Pakistani Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed the previous class or are studying in that class for which he is applying.
- The age of the candidate must be:
Age Limit for Admission in Cadet College
Class VI Between 10 to 12 Years of Age Class VII Between 11 to 13 Years of Age Class VIII Between 12 to 14 Years of Age Class IX Between 13 to 15 Years of Age
Applying Process for Admissions
- Candidates can apply online by visiting www.admission.mjccs.pk.
- There you have to register yourself and then generate the admission processing fee challan.
- Then submit the challan and fill the admission form completely.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Written Entry Test for Admission
The written entrance test for the admission is compulsory for all the students. The test will be conducted from English, Urdu, Maths, General Science and Islamiat from the respective classes. Those students who will pass this entry test will be called for the Interviews.
MJCC Admission 2020
So, the admissions are open in the college and candidates can apply before the last date. It is a dream of every student to be a part of this well-reputed institute. So, apply now for the admissions because there are limited seats left in this college. So, apply now for admission. The entry test is quite important to take admission in the college. So, prepare well for the admissions. For further updates, stay connected with us.