For the knowledge of the students Punjab University Law College LLB Admission 2020 is open now in University Law College and Merit Lists are available here. Punjab University Law College LLB Admission 2020 merit list is available for students. Punjab University PU constituent college is University Law College which is situated in the Quid-E-Azam (New) Campus Lahore and specially dedicated to providing education to those who are interested in Law. According to the Notification Punjab University Law College, LLB Admissions will start from October 2020 and it goes on till October 2020 as this will be the last date to submit admission forms to the admission office of the University. In the beaning Anjuman-I-Punjab starts Law classes in 1868 and then this is taking over by the Punjab University in the year 1870. The institutions offer different degree and diploma programs to the students who want to make their career in Law. From 1890 Punjab University Law College has access to award LLB and LL.M degrees to the students who get passed in the examination since when the Law college came under the supervision of the Punjab University the system has been developed as the number of students are a lot more than the available number of seats so it should be something that controls all this and this is the merit list. So keep reading the whole post and you can check the information about LLB admission 2020.
Punjab University Law College LLB Admission 2020
Punjab University Law College LLB Admission 2020 has announced and students are doing the registration while the procedure of the registration will starting till 27 October 2020. After this date, the application will not execute.
Punjab University Law College Admission 2019 Last Date
For the knowledge of the students, the management of Punjab university has declared the last date 27 October 2020 while after this date no application will proceed by the management. So if you are interested then you will submit her application before the last date.
Punjab University Law College Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with FA/FSc. or equivalent studies must have at least 55% marks.
- The age of the Candidate must be less than 24 Yrs for Morning Programs. There is no age limit for the Afternoon/Self Supporting Programs.
- 3rd Division holder candidates are not eligible.
- Candidates must have passed the Law Admission Test (LAT) taken by HEC are eligible.
- For late Sessions, 02% of marks will be conducted from each late session.
Punjab University Law College Admission Form 2020Click Here
For the information of the students, now you can easily apply online for admission because due to COVID-19 university management has introduced the online method and students will provide all documentation through the online portal. As well as university admission staff verify your documentation then your application will proceed. So be careful because if you provide the wrong information then your application will reject.
Punjab University Law College Fee Structure 2020
This point is very important because before applying every person to check her budget then they decide about institute so most of the institute provide fee structure by hand but Punjab university law college fee structure 2020 is available at online. Candidates can check the fee schedule on the official page of Punjab university.
Punjab University Law College Admission Procedure
- Candidates can apply online by visiting admissions.pu.edu.pk.
- Candidates can apply for the admissions at the time when the portal remains open and the time is from October 2020.
- After applying for the online application, take the print of the form and after filling it, send it along with the deposited fee of Rs.500/-and hard copy to the University Law College, the University of Punjab along with all required documents before October 2020.
- Deposit the admission fee challan in Habib Bank Limited or United Bank accounts: HBL accounts no. 0042-7900-0843-03 and United Bank account no.2255-9255-1.
- Late and Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applications can only be accepted by Post.
- Foreign candidates can send their applications through his/her home country’s embassy. The applications of foreign candidates must reach in the Office of the Chairman Admission Committee, Center of Undergraduate Studies, University of Punjab, Lahore.
Reserved Seats for the PULC LL.B. Admission 2020
- Selection on the Reserved Seats for Baluchistan will be through the University of Punjab by HED, Government of Balochistan.
- Sindh candidates on reserved seats will be selected.
- Seats for Army, Special persons are reserved.
- 1% seats for children/brothers or sisters/Spouses of lawyers with at least 10-years lower court standing.
- 1 seat for children of Judicial Officers.
- 1% seats for candidates on sports basis.
Merit Formula for the PULC LL.B. Admission 2020
The selection will be on the following merit basis:
- Academics/HSSC and SSC %: 70%
- LAT Test Percentage: 30%
Punjab University Law College Merit List 2020
As the last date for the submission of application is October 2020 so after receiving all the applications from the interested candidate’s University official will make Merit Lists according to the scheme so only those students who get their name in the merit lists displayed by the office according to the given schedule will able to get Punjab University Law College Admission 2020. We will update you when the merit lists will be displayed. For all the other updates and the Merit lists detail you have to stay in touch with this page as this page will keep you up to dated from every latest news that is going on in the educational world of Pakistan. So check Punjab University Law College LLB Admission 2020.