Sir Syed University Of Engineering and Technology (SSUET) Karachi announces intake Admission 2018 for Undergraduate including BS in electrical Engineering (Telecommunication), Computer Engineering (Computer networks,Software Engineering), Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), MS in Biomedical Engineering and finally MS in Mathematics.Eligibility Criteria clearly announced in below given advertisement. Please submit application only when you fulfill those required fields discussed in advertisement. As the Sir Syed university of Engineering and Technology will take their admission entrance test on announced date and time that is mentioned here down on this page. so keep in touch with this page to read to more detail of information what you require to know. Fee schedule and deposit method is also given below. SSUET is the most preferable institution for those who wants to be an engineer in future as this college provide quality education with the help of highly qualified faculty members.
Sir Syed University Of Engineering and Technology Karachi Admission 2018
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology offer many Engineering course to the students at Bachelor’s Level and that are
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science.
Sir Syed University of Engineering and technology was established in 1993 and after just two years of its establishment in 1995 University got chartered from the Government. Now university is offering Bachelor as well as Master’s Level Engineering courses to the students. The selection for the University admission is totally depends upon the eligibility criteria and the entrance test result. Only those students who will able to get passing marks in the entry test will able to get admission in the University. SSET was also has collaborations with some international Universities that are
- San Jose University
- uottawa University of Ottawa
- Coventry University
- Hertfordshire University
- London Metropolitan University
Sir Syed University Of Engineering and Technology Karachi Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- All those candidates who wants to take admission in the BS Engineering Programs must have 60% marks in the FSc (pre-Engineering)
- candidate must have to get at least 50% marks in the entrance test exam taken by the National Testing Service NTS.
- All the Application must be reached before the last date for the submission of Applications.
- Complete documents must be attached with the Admission form otherwise admission will be rejected.
- Result waiting students are not eligible to apply for the admission.
- Highly qualified & Experienced faculty
- Air conditioned class room equipped with audio visual systems
- Well equipped air conditioned laboratories
- 1500 – nodes computer network
- high speed internet connectivity throughout the campus
- career planning and well structured internship programme
- Collaboration with leading universities of the world
- Credit transfer available in leading world Universities
- Scholarships and Financial assistance worth Rs more than 50 Millions for deserving & needy students.
For More Information:
Registrar Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology
University Riad, karachi, Pakistan
Tel: (92-21) 34988000-5
If you have still any query submit your statement through Comment Section given below: