University of Engineering and Technology UET, Taxila is now offering admission for the session of 2017 in BSc engineering fields for all those candidates who have qualified their previous educations with engineering related subjects. The University is looking for those candidates who are self motivated and confident with their studies and want to grow their studies with engineering fields. So if you are also among those candidates who have the wish to make his or her name in the field of engineering then this is the time to plan about your educational career with engineer fields. The UET Taxila was established as a campus of UET Lahore in 1975 and became as an independent University in 1993. The University from the time of its establishment is departing the best quality educations to its enrolled candidates that are why every Year UET Taxila is producing well trained graduates who are paying the vital role in Pakistan’s Industries. The University offers various educational programs in Bachelors and Masters Degree programs in different faculties but this time admissions are open for Undergraduate programs which are described bellow headingly. Have a look down to know the admission procedure, Eligibility Criteria and Deadlines restricted by the officials for UET Taxila BSc Engineering Admissions 2017 Form, Last Date, Eligibility.
UET Taxila BSc Engineering Admissions 2017 Form, Last Date, Eligibility
UET Taxila Admission Procedure
There is a complete authentic admission procedure to take admission in University of Engineering and Technology UET Texila restricted by the administrator committee of UET. That is you have to obtain the prospectus by paying Rs. 1200/- in Cash from the Admission office or can also obtain from the following Branches of Habib Bank.
- HBL UET Branch, Lahore
- HBL Aabpara Market, Islamabad
- HBL SDV Branch Mall Road, Saddar, Rawalpindi.
- HBL Cant Branch, Multan
- HBL Fareed Gate Branch, Bahawalpur
- HBL Clock Tower Branch, Faisalabad
After you obtain the admission form read it carefully and fills in dully and resubmits it to the admission office before the last date that is 26th September, 2017.
Admission form can also be obtained via post by sending bank draft of Rs. 1200/- in favor of UET Taxila. But any application submitted via courier or post will not accept.
UET Taxila Admission Programs
University of Engineering and technology UET Taxila BSc Engineering Admissions 2017 for following Undergraduate programs.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor Civil Engineering
- Bachelor Computer Engineering
- Bachelor Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Bachelor City and Regional Planning
- Bachelor Computer Science
UET Taxila Eligibility restrictions
Only the following candidates are eligible to get admission that has the following eligibility points.
- Candidates who have qualify the Higher Secondary School examination with relevant field as in F. Sc (Pre-Engineering) With Minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate who has appeared in the Engineering Entry test and have secure minimum 50% marks in this test.
- Diploma holder candidates in associate engineering are also eligible to get admission in relevant field that has secure minimum 60% marks in aggregates.
- Candidates having the certificate from any foreign educational School have to attach the certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad.
UET Taxila BSc Engineering Admissions 2017 Form, Last Date, Eligibility and all related information about admission is given in the given image and described widely in this article. So now you have left short time period to get admission in any Engineering field. Stay connected with this page to get any other related information about any educational activity.