Table of Contents
The University of Karachi UOK Pharm D Admissions 2023 is open now. So all those candidates who want to study Pharm D from a well-known and reputed institution in Karachi must have to submit their admission application form by 23 October 2019 as this will be the last date to submit the admission form and after that, no admission form will be accepted from any students in any case so keep this date in your consideration if you want to take admission. The University of Karachi is the biggest University in Sindh Province so every year thousands of students get admission to this University and complete their educational degrees in their respective programs. The University of Karachi UOK was established in the year 1951 and the first vice-chancellor of the university was Prof. A. B. A Haleem.
University of Karachi UOK Pharm D Admissions 2023
The University of Karachi UOK Pharm D Admissions 2023 is ready for announce and the last date of application submission does not issued. So if you want to get enrollment then you will submit her application form before the last date that has been mentioned.
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Karachi has the honor of being the first faculty of Pharmacy in Pakistan. It caters to the need of Hospitals and Pharmaceutical Industries. The faculty of pharmacy is equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories and modern technologies imparting quality education and training.
Eligibility Criteria for UOK Admissions:
- All those applicants who have cleared their Intermediate class in Pre-Medical or equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to get admission to Karachi University.
- Candidates who have completed studies with foreign educational systems have to submit an Equivalent Certificate issued by IBCC 3 days before the announcement of the admission list.
- Candidates must pass the entry test with at least 50% marks.
Applying Procedure for the Admissions
- Admission forms and prospectus are available at www.uok.admission.edu.pk.
- Admission forms can be filled out online and can be submitted through the web from 23 November 2020 to 30 November 2020.
- The admission processing fee is Rs.3000/- which can be submitted in any branch of UBL bank through an online generated fee voucher.
Important Dates for Application
|Starting Date for Admission||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Admission||Update Soon|
Entry Test Detail:
Admissions to Pharm D in the University of Karachi will be granted on the Prerequisite (Intermediate or equivalent) examination after qualifying for the entry test with a minimum of 50% marks.
So this was all about the admissions to UOK. So if you want to be a part of this University, you should apply for admission as early as possible. The admissions will be on the basis of Merit. So, be a part of UoK by applying online for admissions. At the start of this University, there were only two faculties that are Arts and Science then later on with the passage of time more faculties are being added and now the stage has come when there is a total of 53 departments in the University and 29 research centers that are working under eight faculties Arts, Science, Islamic Studies, Pharmacy, Management, and Administrative Sciences, Law, Education, and Medicine. There are more than 800 faculty members that are highly qualified and experienced in their specific field so here is the complete information about the Merit list, last date of submission, and availability of the admission application form stay tuned and read this page till the end to the remove all of your queries.
last date of submission kia hai plz tell me?
that was 26th November, 2015