The University of Engineering and Technology UET Entry Test Admission Form 2019 Submission Procedure and Test Centers is announced for the information of all concerned that this year a Combined Entry Test for entry into B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs would be conducted. The Combined Entry Test is expected to be held on 14th July 2019. Applications will be invited from the second week of June 2019 that is from June 2019. All prospective candidates who plan to appear in Combined Entry Test are advised to prepare their Computerized National Identity card (CNIC) or B-Form Issued by NADRA, well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for Entry Test. UET Entry Test Date Date Sheet2019 is also given. UET Lahore Entry test Centers 2019 will be announced soon.
UET Entry Test Admission Form 2019
Following the Entry Test, undergraduate admissions will be announced in the second half of June 2019. Prospective candidates aspiring to apply for admission to B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs of University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore and its constituent campuses/colleges are advised to prepare the following documents well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for UET Entry Test Admission Form 2019. No application shall be entertained without the following UET Lahore Entry Test Required Documents
UET Lahore Entry Test Required Documents:
- Domicile Certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form from NADRA.
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
- Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence
- Certificate from I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen).
- If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis, you are required to submit following additional documents:
- An employment certificate in original (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent (father/mother)in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
- A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent (father/mother), attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- Orphan candidates meeting eligibility requirements may be sponsored by their real brother, real maternal or real paternal uncle. Such candidates shall submit an attested photocopy of father’s death certificate along with Form-VIII and acceptable proof of relationship with the sponsor. In case of the maternal uncle, nikah-name of parents and other related documents are required to confirm the relationship.
UET Lahore Entry Test Centers:
University of Engineering and Technology has not yet announced the UET Lahore Entry Test Centers but it is confirmed by the management of the University that the UET will take the admission test from all the interested candidates in the month of August so for this purpose the Application form will start from the second week of the July so in order to stay up to dated from every latest update about the UET Entry Test Admission Form 2019 Submission Procedure and Test centres you have to stay in touch with this page.
For further details contact telephone numbers 042-99029452, 042-99029216.