If you really want to get admission in any well reputed Engineering College you will have to pass ECAT Test. This test is specially designed to get admission in Engineering College. We can say it is a tool to test the Engineering students. It is an essential test to get admission in Engineering College. It is MCQ’s based tests comprises of four subjects. The score of ECAT Test Result is a matter to some certain extent. The other academic score is also very important to get admission in any well reputed Engineering Institute. Every year ECAT Test is conducted by the UET for both public and private Engineering Universities. It is conducted in the month of August every year. Here we have detail information regarding ECAT Registration Form 2018 Online Apply Procedure, Fee. Keep reading this article till the end will surely help you in this regard.
ECAT Registration Form 2018 Online Apply Procedure, Fee
ECAT Test Registration Form Process
After the successful completion of the examination process, the ECAT Registration Form 2018 are available. Usually, the inter exams are conducted in the month of May. The ECAT Test holds in the month of August every year. The application process will start after inter exams.
ECAT Registration Form Fee
The registration fee for ECAT Test for last year was 500/ Rs. There is no update regarding registration fee for ECAT Test 2018. But it was Rs/500 in last year. As soon as any update regarding fee will announce we will instantly update here for your convenience. After confirmation, you can find here detail information regarding this.
For additional information, you can easily contact on these contact numbers of Admission Office of UET.
Phone Numbers: +92 42 99029452, 99029216, 99029470
How to apply ECAT Registration Form 2018 Online
Here below you can easily find how to apply for ECAT Test online procedure. The procedure is simple and easy just follow the below-listed instructions
- Firstly visit the official website of University of Engineering & Technology (UET) and get register yourself by entering your CNIC no or B. Form no (in case of under 18 years of age)
- Now choose some strong password which will help you to proceed further.
- After that, you have to select your intermediate subjects in which you completed inter.
- Now fulfill the requirements of personal information like name, years of passing matric with division etc in accordance with your educational certificates.
- All candidates are must advise fulfilling your form requirements carefully, once you submit your personal detail you will not able to re-edit the form
- After completing your registration form print it out and submit the form to the nearest center in which you want to appear.
- After that submit your registration fee to any nearest HBL branch account
ECAT Test, UET Required Documents:
Following are the required documents for ECAT Test in order to apply for registration
- One Photocopy of CNIC or B. Form
- Photocopies of educational certificates i-e Matriculation/ O-Level/ FSc
- 2 passport size fresh photos of the applicant
- Bank Challan Form’s 1st copy
- Photocopy of Domicile
Hopefully, you’ll get detail information and full procedure for how to apply for ECAT Registration Form 2018 Online Apply Procedure, Fee Must bookmark this site for further daily updates!