Majority of the students are not much aware about the concept of the GMAT and hence we are sure that for them this post would be coming up as alot informative. The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) test is created and underwent with the administration by the side of Educational Testing Service. It is basically the English test that is taken up as the part of the assessment process for admission to MBA programs in almost all the Business Schools or in other graduate management programs of Pakistan. In Pakistan there are almost 850 business schools who do consider GMAT test score for the admission of the applicant.
GMAT Test in Pakistan, Test Date, Registration
Main and Important 4 Skills of GMAT Test in Pakistan:
- Endurance is known out to be one of the most important skills of the GMAT that would have the time span of about 3 hours & 40 minutes. You should know how to relax that would also add up with your physical and mental exhaustion.
- You should also be having knowledge as in respect with the grammar along with mathematics and reasoning. GMAT has its main categories that fall into the math, English, and logic. No calculators are allowed on test day.
- Plus you should also be having the best abilities in problem solving too.
How To Get Register for GMAT Test in Pakistan?
If you are planning to get yourself register through the GMAT then you are left behind with 4 main alternatives:
- By Phone
- By Fax or Mail or through Courier
- List of available GMAT test centers in Pakistan
If you want to apply online then you are free to visit the official GMAT registration website. But for the online registration you should be having the Visa, Master Card, JCB or the American Express credit card or a Visa or Master debit card. For the telephonic registration you can call on the following number: +61 2 9478 5430
If you want to get registered for GMAT in Pakistan through fax then it is important that you should download and complete the downloadable GMAT Application planning Form. Same process will be followed for the registration through mail system.
GMAT Test Dates 2017 in Pakistan:
GMAT registration test dates in Pakistan for 2017 has been divided into 3 main series whose schedule is mentioned below:
- In the series 1 test will be taken in January 2017.
- Last Date for the submission of the application form was set out to be the month of December 2016.
- Roll number slips has already been issued to the candidates on December 2016.
- Results will be announced straight away on the website of the NTS on January 2017.
- In series 2 rest will be taken on April 2017.
- Last Date for the submission of the application form has been set as March 2017.
- Roll number slips will be issued to be candidates in the month of March 2017.
- Results of all the applicants will be announced on the website of the NTS as in the month of April 2017.
- In the 3rd series the test will be taken on July 2017.
- Last Date for the submission of the application form has been set as June 2017.
- Roll number slips will be issued to all the applicants as in the month of June 2017.
- Results will be announced on the website of the NTS most probably in the month of July 2017.