Pakistan Army Jobs Registration as a regular commission is open From 26th February till 23rd March, 2018. 30th Technical Cadet Course 2018 Registration has started. The Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) are open in Saturday and Sunday too so if you are eligible for the post then this is the best career opportunity to join Pakistan Army. 30th Cadet Course eligibility criteria and test syllabus is also announced by the Pakistan Army so that candidate came to know about the minimum requirements to join Army through technical cadet course. Last date to apply for these jobs have announced which is 23rd March 2018. So this is your greatest career opportunity to join Pakistan army Through Technical Cadet Courses here down are the complete detail of the eligibility criteria, Application form, Important dates along with the all other registration details. All the other complete information regarding Join Pak Army 2018 As Regular Commission through 30th technical Cadet Course is available to this page as you get complete registration process including all the important updates.
30th Technical Cadet Course 2018 Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus
30th Technical Cadet Course 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
|AGE||17-21 years on 1st September 2018|
|NATIONALITY||Citizen of Pakistan|
Physical standard of the candidate is as follow candidate must have 5′-4″ minimum height with weight of as per body mass is the only eligible person for the technical cadet courses.
Candidate have passed FSC (Pre Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences in Grade A-C can apply for the given post
- Two times rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection board or once rejected by ISSB
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Permanently declared unift by Medical Board.
- By internet
- Via AS&RCs
Registration Via Internet:
To apply online for the Technical Cadet Courses Click Here
While completing your application form do give E-mail address correctly as the further contact with you for the test and interview dates will be reached to you by this E-mail address. 30th Technical Cadet Course 2018 Registration last date is also given.
Registration Via AS&RCs:
candidates can go to the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) with complete document for the registration ad there a slip of the test date will given to you.
Schedule For registration:
|Registration||26 Feb – 23 Mar, 2018|
|Preliminary Test||Mar – April, 2018|
Documents you require at AS&RCs:
- Original Certificate / Detailed Marks Sheet of Matric and FSc
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Coloured photographs attested by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer. (1x front & 5x back)
- Original as well as 3 x photocopies of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter are also required (for Repeater Candidates).
For More Information Contact:
Nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
The official Website of the Join Pak Army.
Written test is compulsory to pass for the candidates who want to join Pak Army. 30th Technical Cadet Course 2018 Syllabus will also be available online on this page.