Students, jobs applicants and Pakistan situation analyst want to explore Current Affairs of Pakistan 2017. The Pakistan and America relationship in 2017 is the notable event this year. The international cricket comes back to Pakistan is another defined event. The third one and big one is panama verdict. These are many other events happened this year. The relation of Pakistan with other neighboring countries is the hot news of all times and remain there. Every event is the treasure of information for the knowledge seekers from events. This web portal representing the Pakistan Current Affairs 2017 is just like the whole encyclopedia that will fresh the minds with latest information.
Current Affairs of Pakistan 2017
Multan Metro project inaugurated by PM Nawaz Sharif cost about Rs 29bn.
Pakistan Army launches ‘Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad’ across the country on 22 Feb 2017. After Operation Zarb-e-Azb that was done in a limited area in Pakistan. there is a need of an operation across Pakistan to eliminate all the hidden terrorist sleeper cells and to destroy the terrorists once and for all. In Phase 2,Pakistan Army Started Operation in Shawal valley. Which was successfully completed in 21 august 2017. During the campaign 52 terrorists were killed 32 injured and 1 was arrested. 3 Pakistani soldiers were killed during this 6 weeks long battel.
- In credit of the services by the late Abdul Sattar Edhi, the Federal Government has Issued Commemorative Coin of Rs 50 on 31st March 2017. It is as a small token of enjoyment for his extraordinary work straddling over several decades.
- Peshawar Zalmi wins against Quetta Gladiators by 58 runs in the Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2017 at Lahore’s Gaddafi Stadium On 05 March 2017
One Belt One Road OBOR Summit In May In China. China Pakistan Economic corridor is a deal of 50 billion dollar between Pakistan and China. It is the Chinese dreamto build trade routes between China and the countries in Central Asia, Europe and Indo-Pacific littoral countries. It is also called One Belt One Road. There are many projects undergoing in this deal which mostly include power projects and infrastructure development in Pakistan. It will connect Kashgar in northwest China’s Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region and southwest Pakistan’s Gwadar Port in its Baluchistan Province. Many economists are saying that it will be game changer for Pakistan.
- Pakistan won ICC Champions Trophy against India by 180 Runs on 18 June 2017 at London.
- Sahiwal Coal-Fired Power Plant has become operational. Pakistani people want proper solution for load sheading. They are suffering from load sheading since Musharraf era. Now thanks to this govt and with help of CPEC. There are many power project ongoing in which one of them which is completed first is Sahiwal Coal Fired Power Plant. Sahiwal coal power project is 2×660 MW. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif performed ground breaking of this project on may 30, 2017 and it became fully operational on 2 June 2017.
- Pakistan has become a full member of SCO At Astana Summit on 09 June 2017
The Supreme Court disqualified Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif from holding public office in a Panama Papers case On 27 July 2017. This is one of the hot topic in 2017. This issue revolve around the family of ex-prime minister of Pakistan. Names of Pakistan political PML N leaders emerged on the Panama papers. Another political party Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf filed a case against PML N leaders in Supreme Court of Pakistan. After 3 months of investigation carried out by Supreme Court, the decision comes in favor of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf. Supreme Court of Pakistan Found Nawaz Sharif Guilty and disqualify him from Prime Minister of Pakistan. The most crucial Current Affairs of Pakistan 2017 is that on 27th July, 2017 the Supreme court of Pakistan announce its final decision in the Panama Case. In this decision a large bench of five chief justices of Supreme court disqualified the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for whole life At the same time court ordered NAB to create references against the Maryam Nawaz, Hussain Nawaz, Hassan Nawaz, Nawaz Sharif, Captain Safdar and Ishaq dar. Stay with us to get the updated information about the Current Affairs of Pakistan. Now here we declare our topic about Current Affairs of Pakistan as you this is all till now and you can get the complete MCQs for your Test preparation of just general knowledge Purpose from here. These are various ways to get the knowledge but the Current Affairs of Pakistan 2017 will refresh your mind.
- Pakistan and America relationship:Every year the new things happened in US Vs Afghanistan relations. Donald trump president of America has announces the new policy for Afghanistan. The special approach and treatment demanded by the US every year. The same thing repeated this year. Donald trump declared Pakistan as the safe heaven to terrorist organization and send more troops in Afghanistan. Donald trump president of America announce their new policy for Afghanistan. In his policy, he stated that we are going to send more troops in Afghanistan and he Also said in his speech that Pakistan is providing safe heaven to terrorist organization. After his speech, relationships between Pakistan and United State of America are Imbalance. Pakistan totally refuse new Afghan policy because they did not appreciate Pakistan. They only blame Pakistan that they are supporting terrorist. Pakistan lost $118 and 50000 civilian, army, police while war fighting against terrorist even though that’s not the war of Pakistan. But America is still not appreciating the efforts of Terrorism in Pakistan. But the British Think Tank said in their latest article that “This policy may back fire at United states of America”.
- It has been 19 years since last census was conducted in Pakistan. Now Pakistan conducted its census in 2017. In the Government Nawaz Sharif, the pervious census was also conducted in Nawaz Sharif in 1998. The result of census was declared on 25 Aug 2017 and it shows that Pakistan is 5 most populous country in the world with a population exceeding 207.77 million people. It shows that Pakistan will be in great danger if it didn’t control its population. It is estimated that Pakistan will have population of approximately 338,049,145 in 2027. Female Population After 6th Population Census 2017 is 101.31 Million and male population is 106.45 million
International cricket Back To Pakistan: Finally, good news for all Pakistan and specially for the Pakistani cricket fans that international cricket is coming back in Pakistan after 9 years. Back in 2015 Zimbabwe cricket team toured Pakistan and played 3 ODI’s and 2 T20’s. They are going to play 3 T20’s in Lahore Gaddafi Stadium. After this Sir Lankan team will also visit Pakistan in December 2017
- Pakistan gets top Spot in ICC T20 Ranking first time in history on 02 Nov 2017
- Law Minister Zahid Hamid resigns due to due to hastily-abandoned amendment to the oath of elected representatives On 27 Nov 2017
The above given are selected Current Affairs of Pakistan 2017 points which may help you in preparing for the exams of any government and private institution level. It is the necessary approach for students to search as much current affairs points as he liked to. if you have other points regarding 2017 current affairs, do share with us through comment box. We will publish them here. Please also cite the source of information where you found that points so we can cross check.