Punjab University B.Ed and B.S.Ed Admissions 2013
Punjab University, Institute of Education and Research University of the Punjab Quaid-i-Azam campus offers bachelor admissions 2012 in regular and self supporting programs including four years and one year degree as well.
Application for admission to the following regular and self-supporting degree programs of the institute are invited on the prescribed forms available from 11th September 2013.
- B.Ed (Hons) Elementary Four Years
- Eligibility: F.A/F.Sc or Equivalent
- B.S.Ed (Hons) Four Years
- Eligibility: F.Sc or Equivalent
- B.Ed (Science Education) One Year
- Eligibility: M.Sc/B.S (Hons) or B.Sc
- B.Ed (Secondary Education) One Year
- Eligibility: M.A/M.Sc/B.A/B.S (Hons) or B.A/B.Sc
- Prospectus and application forms for regular and self-supporting programs can be obtained personally from Central Record Office of the Institute by depositing Rs. 200/- in Account No. 101-25, Habib Bank Ltd. Quaid-i-Azam Campus, University of the Punjab, Lahore or through mail by sending bank draft/postal order for Rs. 260/- in favour of the Director, Institute of Education and Research, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Last Date for Application Submission
- Regular Programs: 26-09-2012 up to 4:00 pm
- Self Supporting Programs: 09-10-2012 up to 4:00 pm
- The application forms may be submitted personally in the Central Record Office of the Institute or can be mailed through (TCS/UMS/Registered Mail).
- Candidates applying for more than one degree programs should submit separate application form for each program. In-service candidates must route their application Through Proper Channel.
- Detailed information about the mode of application, eligibility requirements, admission criteria, break-up of seats, dues, admission schedule etc in available in the prospectus.
- And for more information use the comment section below to get better guideline and proper answers of your questions.
Director: Prof. Dr. Mumtaz Akhter
Institute of Education & Research University of the Punjab Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Lahore-54590
About the author
i am writing on the different education news and different career building topics. this page maintained by Ali Hassan