GC University Lahore Admission 2017 in open in Master in Business Administration MBA so all those students who want to take admission in the Government College University must have to submit their application before 21st July, 2017 as the last date for the application submission is the 21st July, 2017. There are now many departments that are working in the GC University and the MBA program will be under the Management Studies Department (MSD) which were established in year 2002. This department got a new building in the historical campus of the GCU. This is a program of research based that are offering graduate and Postgraduate courses in the Management studies. In the few years of offering BBA and MBA programs Government College University has made its name in the Management studies too just because of the quality education. Present vice chancellor of the GC University is Prof. Dr. Muhammad Khaleeq-ur-rahman more detail for all those students who want to take admission in the GC University are as follow here.
GC University Lahore MBA Admission 2017 Online Form Apply
Eligibility Criteria (MBA)
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 16 years of education (any subject combination) or a master’s degree in any subject from an HEC recognized university/college, with at least 50% marks.
- The applicant must clear either GMAT or GCUMAT conducted by MSD. GMAT examinations are conducted by the Education Testing Service, Princeton, NJ, USA. Their website is www.mba.com. The GMAT educational institution test score receiving code for GCU Lahore is 7074.
Selection criteria In Academic result:
- Weighted average will be 20%.
- Candidates having 4 years bachelor degree or master’s degree will be given 10 marks for 2nd division and 20 marks for 1st division.
- GCUMAT/GMAT: Weighted average will be 30%.
- Entrance evaluation (Interview): Weighted average will be 50%.
- International Term
- Paid Consultancy Project
- Skill Building Term
- Industry Academia Linkage through experienced & International Qualified Faculty
- Small class size & personalized mentoring
- Send an SMS to register your interest
- Obtain the Application pack from admission office MSD GCU Lahore
- Appear in GCUMAT adn Pannel Interview
- Admission offer to qualified Students
The total fee for the MBA Course that are of two years is approximately Rs: 293,000* which will be payable in installments, each installment due before the start of a semester Even you can also submit the whole fee for once if someone wants to. The fee includes admission fee, development fee, library deposit and tuition fee for the semester So there is no need to pay anything more for these facilities