University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar announce Undergraduate Admission 2015 after the entry test taken from the willing students on 2nd August, 2015. Online applications are invited from candidates having Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa/ Fata domiciled for admission to B.Sc Engineering program in University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar and its satellite campuses (Jalozai, Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabad and Kohat) for the Academic Session 2015-16 for Open Merit and Self-Finance schemes on this page on production of UBL receipt of Rs. 2500/- (cash deposited) for Open Merit and Rs. 200/- (cash deposited) for Self-Finance scheme. For all other categories such as Provincial quotas, FATA reserved seats, Reciprocal basis, Diploma holders (DAE)/B-Tech, separate application forms are available on payment of Rs. 200/- each from the Directorate of Admissions, main campus. However, FATA and DAE candidates can also apply for Self-Finance schemes online subject to the provision of bank receipt of Rs. 200/-. Candidates who are hafiz-e-Quran are required to appear before the Admission Committee for oral test in the Conference Hall, main campus on 4th Sep, 2015 at 9:30 AM, for which no separate call letter will be issued.
UET Peshawar Undergraduate Admission 2015
How to apply for online admission:
- Deposit cash Rs. 2500/- for Open Merit and Rs. 200/- for Self-Finance application processing fee in any branch of United Bank Limited (in UETAccount No. 205505522) throughout Pakistan.
- The application forms for admission against Open Merit and Self-Finance schemes will be filled in online, available at enggentrancetest.pk. and from this page too. Remember to upload all the following required documents online before the final submission of the admission form. Incomplete applications, submitted online, will not be entertained.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|Closing date for receipt of online admission (All Categories)||02-09-2015|
|Display of Candidates Data (Open Merit)||09-09-2015|
|Display of First Merit List (Open Merit)||11-09-2015|
|Display of Merit List FATA, Reciprocal Basis, Non-Subsidized Scheme||12-09-2015|
|Interviews for open merit (Department-wise)||13-09-2015 to 16-09-2015|
|Display of Second Merit List (Open Merit)||17-09-2015|
|Display of Final Merit List (Open Merit)||19-09-2015|
|Admission Dates (Non-Subsidized Scheme)||23-09-2015 to 25-09-2015|
|Display of 2nd Merit List (Non-Subsidized Scheme||26-09-2015|
|Display of 3rd Merit List (Non-Subsidized Scheme)||30-09-2015|
|Display of Final Merit List (Non-Subsidized Scheme)||03-10-2015|
|Commencement of 19` Semester Classes (All disciplines)||08-10-2015|
- Candidates must have appeared in the entrance test conducted by ETEA, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa held on 02-08-2015.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent examination, by obtaining at least sixty percent (60%) unadjusted marks with the following combination of subjects
- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry (for all Engineering Programmes)
- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science (for Computer System Engineering and Computer Software Engineering).
- Candidates having three years post matric diploma (DAE) or B.Tech with at least sixty percent (60%) unadjusted marks are eligible to apply against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only. They are INELIGIBLE to apply against open merit seats.
- Secondary School DMC/ 0-Level
- Intermediate Part-I/DAE Part-I/A-Level* DMC
- Intermediate Part-I I/DAE Part-II/A-Level* DMC
- DAE Part-III DMC
- Additional Maths Certificate (if any)
- Domicile Certificate
For further inquiries please contact:
Directorate of Admissions: 091-9216784
UET Exchange: 091-9216796-98