All Public Medical College and Universities announces Merit List 2017 for the MBBS and BDS. University Of Health Sciences (UHS) displayed Merit List and announced Merit List for getting MBBS Admission in 20 Public Medical Universities of Punjab Pakistan. These Merit List is the open Merit List only and you can also get here Lahore Medial and Dental Colleges Merit List. so students keep in touch with this page so that as soon as the University official declares the Medical Colleges Admission Merit List 2017 you can easily see from this page. University of Health Science UHS conduct the MCAT entry test and in this about more than 35000s students appear against the total number of seats 6000 as these are for both programs that is MBBS and BDS
Medical Colleges Admission Merit List 2017
Preparation Of Medical Colleges Merit List 2017
The merit list was prepared giving a weightage of
- 10 per cent to matriculation
- 40 per cent to intermediate
- 50 per cent to entrance test marks.
The King Edward Medical University (KEMU) Lahore remained the top choice of the candidates with merit for the college closing at 88.2372 per cent.Allama Iqbal Medical College (AIMC) Lahore remained at the second position with last merit of 86.4009 per cent.
|(i)||Submission of Entrance Test Applications||18th July to 8th August, 2017 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm|
|(ii)||Entrance Test||Sunday 29th October, 2017|
|(iii)||First Selection List (MBBS and BDS) all categories||29th September 2017|
- The Selection List of Gujranwala Medical College Gujranwala, Khawaja Mohammad Safdar Medical College Sialkot, Sahiwal Medical College Sahiwal and D.G. Khan Medical College D.G. Khan will be displayed after few days.
- Selected candidates will be issued call letters by concerned colleges for interview
- All admissions are provisional. Admission of selected candidate will be cancelled :
- If any document / information provided by the candidate is found false / fake or fabricated at any stage
- If it is found at any stage that the candidate was not entitled for admission according to the Admission Policy of the Government of the Punjab
- If the candidate fails to report for admission and deposit fee on due date.
- If the candidate is found medically unfit.
- The candidates admitted against both open merit as well as reserved seats can only avail one seat by their own choice. They will have to surrender the other seat, by submitting an affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper, within 07 days of the display of Selection List. In case, the candidate fails to give his/her choice within given time limit, the Admission Board reserves the right to finalize his/her admission according to his/her merit and preference given in his/her Admission Form. No application against the decision of the Admission Board shall be entertained afterwards
- Complaint, if any, against the Selection List may be lodged within 15 days of the notification. No complaint will be entertained thereafter
- The Chairman Admission Board shall be competent to rectify any error or omission found in the Selection List.