University of Gujrat (UOG) has issued BA/BSc and MA/MSC Registration And Form submission Schedule 2014 for Private students so if you want to complete your above mentioned degree from this University then you have to keep this schedule in your mind as the university is totally worked on to the given schedule. According to the notification issued by the University of Gujrat all those students who want to appear in the annual examination of 2014 can take their registration form from the branches given below on this page from 2nd September, 2013. The last date to submit the registration form with the single fee is 31st October, 2013. Those students who are being late in submit their registration form with single fee can pick their registration form from 1st November and can submitted with the double fee till 29th November, 2013, with the triple fee forms are available from 2nd December, 2013 and can be submitted till the 31st December, 2013.
UOG Registration Schedule:
|Forms Available From||Forms Submitted Till|
|Single Fee||2nd September, 2013||31st October, 2013|
|Double Fee||1st November, 2013||29th November, 2013|
|Tripple Fee||2nd December, 2013||31st December, 2013|
University of Gujrat BA/BSc, MA/MSc Registration Schedule 2014
Registration Form can be taken from
- Bank of Punjab (Main Branch) Hafiz Hayat Campus, UOG
- Bank of Punjab Circular Road, Fawara Chowk Gujrat
- Bank of Punjab Near Shahzad Hotel G.T Road Kharian
- Bank of Punjab G.T road Lalamusa
- Bank of Punjab G.T Road Sarai Alamgir
- Bank of Punjab G.T S Chowk Jhelum
- Bank of Punjab Outside Gala Mandi Manadi Baha-ud-din
- Bank of Punjab Ali Pur Chattha Distt Gujranwala
- Bank of Punjab Satellite Town, Gujranwala
- Bank of Punjab 21/B Pounch Road, Lahore
- Bank of Punjab Main Bazar Sanbrial Distt Sialkot
- Bank of Punjab Paris Road Sialkot
- Bank of Punjab Haji Zaman Market G.T Road Gujjar Khan
- Bank of Punjab U.A.A.R campus Shamsabad, Rawalpindi
- Bank of Punjab, Jalal Pur Jattan, Distt Gujrat
University of Gujrat BA/BSc, MA/MSc registration fee is Rs. 2200/-. This is the single fee that if you submit your registration form from 2nd September, 2103 till 31st October, 2013.
With the registration form candidate must have to attach these documents listed below
- Attested Matric Certificate
- Attested intermediate certificate
- Attested BA degree certificate
- Attested photocopies of CNIC card
- One passport Size photographs.
if the candidate has done its Intermediate level examination from any other board then he or she has to submit the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from that relevant board.